Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not a complaint of a few bucks, it's a complaint of how much extra money they would have pocketed if no one spoke up. You know they would of never changed it if no one said anything.

$27 isn't a few bucks.

Now consider all 2500 or so orders Sideshow planned on delivering at an inflated price. If the average shipping cost was $5 too high, $12,500 of stolen money would've been pocketed by Sideshow.

I'm still amazed they managed to get the shipping weight so wrong.

Boy you really are an unpleasant person. 'you people'? Seriously?

I guess some people don't appreciate being overcharged on an already insanely expensive statue, they prefer to no let sideshow "keep the change"

Either you have plenty of stocks in delivery companies or your work for one, considering every post you made after the shipping costs was announced was in FedEx/SS defence. If you honestly dont think that these shipping rates isn't outrageous you're something I'm not allowed to say on this board.

ink putting his foot in his mouth again? I'm shocked, just shocked.

someone better change the title of the thread to add NSFW. This is a bit over the top don't you think? :dunno

Back