Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evil-dead-o.gif

So all BS aside from that DB a few pages back, does anyone have an idea of when this might ship? Those of you that have this on flex pay what are your last payment dates? My company is switching payroll around and are paying us biweekly now instead of weekly. I may need to move some bills around to be sure I don't have to give this one up. Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks fellow freaks!

So all BS aside from that DB a few pages back, does anyone have an idea of when this might ship? Those of you that have this on flex pay what are your last payment dates? My company is switching payroll around and are paying us biweekly now instead of weekly. I may need to move some bills around to be sure I don't have to give this one up. Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks fellow freaks!

My final flex for this is April 10th :)

Hmmm, My last Flex is April 25th... If PI is shipping in early April, I'm certain I'll be able to get that Flex moved up a few spots. Maybe.

Thanks guys. I'm really looking forward for this piece. I hope she looks as good as the Joker.

Hi guys! First post on freaks! Can't wait for her to arrive! Traded in a damaged Baroness EX for a preorder on the regular at my LCS. Great deal IMO.

Hi guys! First post on freaks! Can't wait for her to arrive! Traded in a damaged Baroness EX for a preorder on the regular at my LCS. Great deal IMO.

Also, Baroness was "battle-damaged" :lol

Roughed up base, broken leather strap on holster, and paint crack on right thigh. Was really surprised the trade went through!!

Back