Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking at the body and I don't think this is Adam Ross sculpt. Mark Newman possibly but I'm hoping for Tim. Regardless, this will be bought!:yess:

Remember that those Adam Ross' sculpts are based on Mark Brooks' art ;)

Anyway, as you said, this is so far a must have piece (at least for me :D)

You have reference that this is a Mark Brooks art? I don't see MB on this.

No, No. I meant that most of Adam Ross's better-known sculpts are based on Brooks' art (SW, Dagger...) which a have a very particular style.

I just think this is one of Ross' sculpts because of the awesome job on the hair. I guess will find out soon,.

Damn! When did they started to become sexy sculpts? This is just getting better. I need to see a face shot of her. I really hope it's a PF or comiquette or whatever you call the 1/4 scales now.

No, No. I meant that most of Adam Ross's better-known sculpts are based on Brooks' art (SW, Dagger...). I just think it is one of his sculpts because of the awesome job on the hair.

Adam Ross doesn't sculpt lips & nose like this. It's not as realistic as this. I would be very surprise if it his but I wouldn't hold my breath thinking its him. :peace

Wow this is very impressive indeed. Reminds me of the Arkham City/Asylum version of the character.

Adam Ross doesn't sculpt lips & nose like this. It's not as realistic as this. I would be very surprise if it is but I wouldn't hold my breath thinking its him. :peace

Hahaha wanna bet? I say it is not Miller :D.

(of course :peace it is just that there isn't much else to comment on)

Edit: I just read Ross' deviantart, and he will not be having any piece at SDCC this year, so...

Last edited:
WOW! Ivy looks HAWT! :drool :naughty
hump.gif

WOW... she looks fantastic. But I'll have to pass as well. I only have so much room and I can't get C level characters no matter how great they look.

No but I'm thinking this is after sdcc and maybe during Spooktacular.

Please tell us newbies what is spooktacular? I hope it's not like the hassles of sdcc where things get sneak onto a preorder then sell out before we know it was on. Is it?

Please tell us newbies what is spooktacular? I hope it's not like the hassles of sdcc where things get sneak onto a preorder then sell out before we know it was on. Is it?

Halloween event that SSC does every year. It's similar to the SDCC comic con event that is currently held. I'm thinking both Scarlet Witch & Poison Ivy will be ready for preorder during that time.

Back