Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about the "Man-bat"?

I'd kill for a Neal Adams designed Man-Bat PF! :lecture

Manbat2.jpg

And finally for me Clayface and Killer Croc. Anyone else know any weird Batman villains? What about that blue rock guy from the animated series?

And finally for me Clayface and Killer Croc. Anyone else know any weird Batman villains? What about that blue rock guy from the animated series?

Weird Villains:
the Great White Shark
Calendar Man
KGBeast
Maxie Zeus
Solomon Grundy
Corrosive Man
Orca
The Reaper
Ten-Eyed Man
and of course everyone's favorite Crazy Quilt

Judging by the White Rabbit reaction man you guys will buy anything with an hourglass figure regardless of their personality or relevance in the story :slap:lol

Judging by the White Rabbit reaction man you guys will buy anything with an hourglass figure regardless of their personality or relevance in the story :slap:lol

I'm sitting here reading this thread thinking the exact same thing! Some people don't even know who some of these characters are and would gladly fork over $300-$350 to SS just for some random girl in a skimpy costume! WTF are some people thinking? :dunno :slap

C'mon guys, let's just stick to the main Rogue gallery, okay? Before SS get's off track and starts releasing non-essential characters that nobody really cares about. :panic:

I'm sitting here reading this thread thinking the exact same thing! Some people don't even know who some of these characters are and would gladly fork over $300-$350 to SS just for some random girl in a skimpy costume! WTF are some people thinking? :dunno :slap

C'mon guys, let's just stick to the main Rogue gallery, okay? Before SS get's off track and starts releasing non-essential characters that nobody really cares about. :panic:

Sure why not? Though White Rabbit has been in a limited amount of comic books & she is an obscure character, the costume design is top notch. I would gladly buy a statue of her if she is sculpted just right.

Last edited:

Yep me buy! Buy! Buy! Buy! Blame whoever posted the pic in the first place. I need to go back to see who this cool character is. :)

Back