Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive never seen those pics before with those eyes. YIKES!! and I always go on rant about the flesh paint they use that I hate. This better turn out good. Does SS give a hard time when you want a refund when they ship ____ out?

Their QC is horrendous of late. Their CS is excellent. They will let you return any piece you are unhappy with that is not up to par. See the obvious dilemma?

d4d3e2004a9711e19896123138142014_7.jpg
[/IMG]
Her and Bane

:horror who is this? :) let's have her made.

Even I had to look this one up, found out she was just created last year for one of the New Batman Stories. Sounded interesting though.

Yep with bane and mutated joker, but a good excuse to the wife:-Dwife
Dear shes a importent character, my collection isn't complete without her:-Dher
But she is kind of cool;-)

Yeah I had never heard of her either:

Powers and Abilities

Jaina Hudson can separate the White Rabbit from herself and thus be in two places at once. The White Rabbit has some skills at evasion as she is able to escape numerous times from Batman. It is not clear though if this is a super ability or not, and if it is a super ability how it is accomplished. These powers appear to be linked in some way to the White Rabbit's gloves.

Powers and Abilities

Jaina Hudson can separate the White Rabbit from herself and thus be in two places at once. The White Rabbit has some skills at evasion as she is able to escape numerous times from Batman. It is not clear though if this is a super ability or not, and if it is a super ability how it is accomplished. These powers appear to be linked in some way to the White Rabbit's gloves.

Thanks great so the ex will have a COH with both her personalities! :clap

Powers and Abilities

Sounds like she'd make a great accomplice to the Mad Hatter.

Hehe:)Hehe just don't want mad hatter, never understand his place in batman:-(batman didnt like in Alice and never in batman.
But yeah thats a Rabbit i would follow;-)

I love all of Batman's classic rogues gallery. But, Mad Hatter doesn't make the cut for me in PF format that's for sure.
My list for Batman PF's is as follows:

Batman
Joker
Nightwing
Robin(tim drake)
Batgirl(barbara)
Poison Ivy
Two-Face
Catwoman
Ras Al Ghul
Mr. Freeze
Talia Al Ghul
The Riddler

I love all of Batman's classic rogues gallery. But, Mad Hatter doesn't make the cut for me in PF format that's for sure.
My list for Batman PF's is as follows:

Batman
Joker
Nightwing
Robin(tim drake)
Batgirl(barbara)
Poison Ivy
Two-Face
Catwoman
Ras Al Ghul
Mr. Freeze
Talia Al Ghul
The Riddler

I just didnt like the joker, so i wait about 3 years or so for a better one i hope:-D

Back