Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is funny. :lol

You're so jaded. What happened to that nice little boy who used to skip down the street helping old folks out?

picture.php

I think he got sick of so many people being so full of ____. :dunno

devilof76;4629187 [IMG said:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=667&pictureid=22820[/IMG]

I think he got sick of so many people being so full of ____. :dunno

Sideshow Freaks will do that to a kid. :lol

Why do I get the feeling that ink, Void or Hydeous is gonna roll in here and lay the off topic smack down? :lol

Anyway...I hope we see some "A" level characters like SolidLiquidFox wrote up first before anything else.

That said, the idea that bunny ears, a bustier, panties and some stripper boots constitute a great costume design is an idea born of too much leering, and not enough meaningful contact with the Meltran.
I'm afraid some guys would consider a bare naked lady with just a scarf on her 'a great costume design'. :monkey3

Sideshow should stop wasting their time with The Dead as their Sideshow Originals. Just do a scampy ladies in underwear Sideshow Originals line and sell that. All these fanboys that want masturbation material statues in different licenses like Marvel, DC, etc. can buy that and be done.

Everyone wins.

Sideshow should stop wasting their time with The Dead as their Sideshow Originals. Just do a scampy ladies in underwear Sideshow Originals line and sell that. All these fanboys that want masturbation material statues in different licenses like Marvel, DC, etc. can buy that and be done.

Everyone wins.

I like the Dead, why can't they do both?

Everyone wins.

I'd still want my Marvel and DC etc. MMS :lol

I look at her pictures once a day. :lol

I have never been this excited for a release.

Way to go Sideshow! Please don't f*#% this one up. :pray:

I like the Dead, why can't they do both?

Funny, I was just thinking the same thing. Zombie Cheerleaders, nurses, victoria's secret models....

sorry a little off topic. As far as villians are concerned, I've always been a poison ivy fan, she's right up there for me with catwoman, so this was an easy purchase for me.

Hah! I have been doing the same thing. I can't wait for SSC to release Catwoman and Harley PF's... having them all together is going to be sick. :yess:

For sure! Gotham Sirens will rock together. Would love for Harley to come with a switch out Harleen Quinzel portrait. :rock

I'd like a fully sculpted HUSH but with the same type of jacket as Gambit so it can be posed

Good call, Gambit's the best use of PF materials so far imo. Fully sculpted abdo to circumvent pajamafication.

Back