• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PLEASE READ! Do your research on before accepting non-traditional payment methods

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
This should go without saying, but it is highly, highly suggested that you don't give out bank account details to a an individual in another country. Businesses transfer money directly all the time, but red flags should go up if a buyer requests to deposit directly into your bank account.

Usually it's "buyer beware" but in this case the seller should be aware also.

I am friends with the king of congo..he supports wire transfers implicitly

But...he told told me that I was a inheritee of a large sums of dollars from a distinguished foreign investors and is required is a small transaction fees to be requested by the National Bank of Congo. You mean, this wasn't legit? :duh

:eek: But he even sent me his pic

amah_t_amah.jpg

ebunoluwa_akinboboye.jpg

Yeah, I had someone offer to buy my Spidey PF by depositing money into my bank...... But it seemed shady to me

And it was one of the BALLER collectors here on the forum...... Just wanted to be safe :eek:

Yeah, I had someone offer to buy my Spidey PF by depositing money into my bank...... But it seemed shady to me

And it was one of the BALLER collectors here on the forum...... Just wanted to be safe :eek:

Chris I'm coming over with my briefcase full of stash :naughty

But...he told told me that I was a inheritee of a large sums of dollars from a distinguished foreign investors and is required is a small transaction fees to be requested by the National Bank of Congo. You mean, this wasn't legit? :duh

thats what he told me too:D:rotfl:lol:D:rotfl:lol:D

Is the Nigerian National Lottery a safe bet for giving out Bank Details? :huh

Back