Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its more about how badly MS has hurt their own reputation than it is Sony doing anything to help theirs. Sony has basically done what they were probably always going to do. Release a more powerful PS3. Simple. But thanks to the stupidity and greed of MS, that straight forward approach to next gen seems ingenious lol.

:exactly: :goodpost:

Yeah, although I like the launch line up... they don't seem like games I need right now.

Still got Ratchet & Clank, Batman Arkham Origin's coming to PS3 and theirs still games I need to catch up on like Resistance 3, ICO collection, Starhawk, etc etc.

In the same boat. Got both PS4 and XB1 on preorder, but also have so many in my backlog and there are still some great games on the horizon for the current systems (which I've got a 360, PS3, WiiU, 3DS, and a Vita).

Trying to weigh the whole newness/groundbreaking aspect and just having enough time to enjoy something new if I keep the preorders. Not pressed for cash, it's more just related to not having enough time to enjoy them if purchased right now...

Well thats still better than the PS3 where chat didn't even work in a lot of games well after launch.

Eh, Foxconn's always in the news about something. Horrible practice? Absolutely. Does it stop me from buying iPhones or Playstations? Doubtful. And before we start crucifying Sony:
https://www.geek.com/games/foxconn-is-already-assembling-the-new-xbox-for-microsoft-1555877/

I thought we all knew this anyway. All companies are the same there all out for there selves.

It was making me laugh when MS was ****ing up there One presentation & the PS Fanboys were claiming that Sony really care about there fans like they were all a bunch of saints :lol
Sony don't give a **** about them, they just want to sell there product & if they think they can rip there fans off & get away with it then they will BUT that's the same with pretty much any company so I'm not just pointing the finger at Sony.

Saying all that I can't wait for the next Gen :yess:

I'm now debating if it is even worth rushing out and get a next gen console.
Until mid next year.
As the only game I really want is destiny and killzone.
And the fact that destiny and call of duty ghosts is going to be released on the ps3 and Xbox 360 will there be much of a difference in performance and graphics as they must have been designed around the consoles hardware.
Seems pointless buying just to play games on that will not look much different until a good few exclusive games are released.

I'm now debating if it is even worth rushing out and get a next gen console.
Until mid next year.
As the only game I really want is destiny and killzone.
And the fact that destiny and call of duty ghosts is going to be released on the ps3 and Xbox 360 will there be much of a difference in performance and graphics as they must have been designed around the consoles hardware.
Seems pointless buying just to play games on that will not look much different until a good few exclusive games are released.

:lecture I keep going back and forth on a daily basis. The inner child keeps telling me that I need to get a PS4 on day one, but then my rational thinking comes into play thinking about previous launches where the early release were just average games with pretty graphics (generalizing I know).

My PS3 is still going strong, and there's plenty of games I haven't even gotten to yet so I think I'm going to hold out until Feb before upgrading to a PS4.

:lecture I keep going back and forth on a daily basis. The inner child keeps telling me that I need to get a PS4 on day one, but then my rational thinking comes into play thinking about previous launches where the early release were just average games with pretty graphics (generalizing I know).

My PS3 is still going strong, and there's plenty of games I haven't even gotten to yet so I think I'm going to hold out until Feb before upgrading to a PS4.

Yeah I usually get the console as soon as the are released.
But I just don't see the point.
My ps3 slim has hardly been used and I still have not completed GTAV and still need to play the last of us.
And the fact that destiny is not out until march anyway.
So I may get it next Christmas when there is plenty of games out and what not.
As there is no point getting a new console and then playing old games on it.

If anything it'll be nice just to have a console that performs better, I'm tired of 5 minute loading times on the PS3. I'm hoping they'll be moving some of the top PS3 games to PS4 and then I won't need the PS3 anymore.

Back