Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cancelled my PS4 order... looking forward to February, hopefully we get an InFamous bundle.

That's what I was thinking, wait till the possible infamous bundle. By then most of the delayed games will be out, and if there are any kinks/issues in the system; should be taken care of by then.

Yeah I will get this next Christmas when there will be better bundles and a lot more exclusive games.
As I was going to trade my ps3 in as I just have no space to have it out
If I did get the ps4.
But no point as I have not even finished GTA or played the last of us yet.

I'm sure there will be problems with the first console batch anyways.
Also by then there will probably be a slim console or something like that.

That's what I was thinking, wait till the possible infamous bundle. By then most of the delayed games will be out, and if there are any kinks/issues in the system; should be taken care of by then.

There won't be any hardware changes in the first few months. By March, they'll still be selling the same system.

Yeah I will get this next Christmas when there will be better bundles and a lot more exclusive games.
As I was going to trade my ps3 in as I just have no space to have it out
If I did get the ps4.
But no point as I have not even finished GTA or played the last of us yet.

I'm sure there will be problems with the first console batch anyways.
Also by then there will probably be a slim console or something like that.

There won't be a redesign in a year. Three or four maybe.

There won't be any hardware changes in the first few months. By March, they'll still be selling the same system.

How do you know that man ? If there are problems, do you think they will keep selling the same PS4 with the same hardware ? I dont think so ...

That's the customers who do all the real test .. They are too expensive for the factory.

Holy Crap! Have you seen the game footage of Metal Gear Solid on the PS4 :horror

It's unreal! The wife wanted to me justify her spending £££ on me at Christmas and I showed her the YouTube clip! She said it was a DVD and not a game! :lol :lol

Holy Crap! Have you seen the game footage of Metal Gear Solid on the PS4 :horror

It's unreal! The wife wanted to me justify her spending £££ on me at Christmas and I showed her the YouTube clip! She said it was a DVD and not a game! :lol :lol

Indeed.

Still, no justification for a PS4 for Christmas. MGSV is a ways off.

How do you know that man ? If there are problems, do you think they will keep selling the same PS4 with the same hardware ? I dont think so ...

That's the customers who do all the real test .. They are too expensive for the factory.

Just going by the history of consoles. They've never tinkered with the guts of a console a few months after launch. I dont even think the 360 with it's problems got any new parts until a year or so after it came out.

Watchdogs being delayed really blows. It's not even a system exclusive so it's hurting the Xbox One as well.

This announcement even caused a drop in shares for the company! :horror

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/17/business/international/maker-of-assassins-creed-delays-release-of-2-games.html?_r=0

It's a major delay too. I'm curious to hear what the deal is. It's a month from launch and it seemed to be a guaranteed release with a lot of advertising and hype being built for it...and then an extended delay is announced. I can only assume that it had some serious problems for them to pit such a long delay on it at this stage.

I'm guessing it's either the current-gen version of the game that's having issues (Xbox 360, PS3) or they truly just aren't quite there yet with the game and need the extra time to get it together.

I can tell you guys that i have been called out on 4 occasions to beta test watchdog and ubisoft keeps testing it constantly , like hardcore testing

Back