Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe they'll add it at some point, but I think it's more likely they will add the ability to stream PS3 games to the PS4 (or other devices) using their Gaikai service. That-plus I think some of the popular PS3 games will be added to PS4, I wouldn't be surprised to see some stuff like The Last of Us, GTAV, the Uncharted series, and other stuff re-released on PS4.

:lecture I keep going back and forth on a daily basis. The inner child keeps telling me that I need to get a PS4 on day one, but then my rational thinking comes into play thinking about previous launches where the early release were just average games with pretty graphics (generalizing I know).

My PS3 is still going strong, and there's plenty of games I haven't even gotten to yet so I think I'm going to hold out until Feb before upgrading to a PS4.

I have the same thoughts on picking up the PS4. No rush at the moment.

I might cave next March, when MLB The Show 14 comes out.

Thanks for the advice guys (when I asked what good games would be out at launch)

I've decided to get Killzone 4 since it's the FPS exclusive. Looks bad *** too :rock

So what changed as I thought it was 100% backwards compatible
Well no point getting it until I finish GTA and various other games
Not too happy at all TBH

It was always known to be this way, so you must've got some bad info. It's a real bummer, but the way it's going. I agree that it'll likely end up being download set up for old games.

I'm going to do the same thing for the PS4 that I did for the PS3. And that is start buying the games I want now or when they're released, and wait to buy my PS4 probably by end of next year.

So I'll have a bunch of games I can't play! Lol. When I finally get my PS3, I'll have a bunch of games to choose from, but I'll have started to collect a backlog early.... : (

I went out and bought Uncharted Drakes fortune MONTHS before I bought my PS3...

Rumors that Driveclub is being delayed ..

if it's true ..than the PS4 launch line ups is soo much weaker than the Xbox One Launching games than it already is.. all it got going for it is killzone shadow fall at launch..

Did the delay of Watch Dogs till April screw anyone else? That was the only game I was interested in for launch, all the other games I want come out next spring as well.

I'm pissed cause I want a ps4 now but no games to play. The only games that seem somewhat ok to me are kill zone and assassins creed, both of which Im not into. Assassin creed got boring fast and kill zone is crappy (IMO)

Watchdogs got delayed till April? Wow, yeah screwed over here. There are officially no launch titles I'm interested in.

Cancelled my PS4 order... looking forward to February, hopefully we get an InFamous bundle.

I'm wait the next version. I'm sure the release version will have lot of problems.

You mean the first batch or are you waiting for an ultra slim version of the PS4?:lol

I'm sure the launch consoles will be fine... I just like "being safe" but more than anything I just want a proper bundle.

Back