Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Killzone is a Graphical demo of the PS4 .. from what i've heard, gameplay is ok ..
we don't even need to talk about knack, i even forget this game exists.

personally i'm still waiting for that "next gen" experience .. Ubisoft said Watch Dogs is a true next gen experience .. but they downgraded their graphics.. 900p on the PS4 is not "next gen"

I Enjoyed Infamous second son.. it can be repetitive at times, but not a system seller ..

with October however ... that's a busy month for gaming

behold the games (that is worth mentioning)

Alien: Isolation (PS4, PS3 – Retail & PSN) – October 7th (NA & EU)

Dragon Age: Inquisition (PS4, PS3 – Retail & PSN) – October 7th (NA), October 10th (EU)

DriveClub (PS4 – Retail & PSN) – October 7th (NA), October 8th (EU)

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor (PS4, PS3 – Retail & PSN) – October 7th (NA), October 10th (EU)

NBA 2K15 (PS4, PS3 – Retail & PSN) – October 7th (NA)

NBA Live 15 (PS4 – Retail & PSN) – October 7th (NA)

Raven’s Cry (PS4, PS3 – Retail & PSN) – October 14th

Battlefield: Hardline – October 21st (NA)

Evolve (PS4 – Retail & PSN) – October 21st (NA & EU)

Samurai Warriors 4 (PS4 – Retail & PSN, PS3 & PS Vita – PSN) – October 21st (NA), October 24th (EU)

The Evil Within (PS4, PS3 – Retail & PSN) – October 21st (NA), October 24th (EU) [BUY NOW]

Assassin’s Creed Unity (PS4 – Retail & PSN) – October 28th (NA & EU)

WWE 2K15 (PS4, PS3 – Retail & PSN) – October 28th (NA), October 31st (EU)

Great post!

Evolve and Alien should be the awesome new experiences we need right now.

I'm hoping The Evil Within delivers, but it's been getting some negative press recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Killzone is a Graphical demo of the PS4 .. from what i've heard, gameplay is ok ..

personally i'm still waiting for that "next gen" experience .. Ubisoft said Watch Dogs is a true next gen experience .. but they downgraded their graphics.. 900p on the PS4 is not "next gen"

I Enjoyed Infamous second son.. it can be repetitive at times, but not a system seller ..

Dragon Age: Inquisition (PS4, PS3 – Retail & PSN) – October 7th (NA), October 10th (EU)

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor (PS4, PS3 – Retail & PSN) – October 7th (NA), October 10th (EU)

Samurai Warriors 4 (PS4 – Retail & PSN, PS3 & PS Vita – PSN) – October 21st (NA), October 24th (EU)

The Evil Within (PS4, PS3 – Retail & PSN) – October 21st (NA), October 24th (EU) [BUY NOW]

Is the multiplayer of KZ:SF at least super fun?

Well, from that list I'll only get Alien for sure.

I'll wait for AC and TEW till I see reviews.

And I think FIFA also comes out on October, I'll get that one too.

I played the multiplayer a little while ago, it was free for a weekend, and it was pretty bad. Battlefield 4 is the best shooter on PS4 and that gets pretty boring quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the multiplayer of KZ:SF at least super fun?

Well, from that list I'll only get Alien for sure.

I'll wait for AC and TEW till I see reviews.

And I think FIFA also comes out on October, I'll get that one too.

FIFA is coming out in September 26th

i like it's online games .. but it drives you mad ... there is a kick off glitch .. the last minute Goals "always happens" .. among other frustrating things .. it is fun though

as for AC .. most AC games usually get an 8.5 .. and it's been like that since Brotherhood, so i'm expecting Unity to get the same thing .

TEW i don't know though .. but i guess i will get it despite the reviews .

Think my PS4 bricked last night. Started to get the Safe Mode loop and none of the options in safe mode seem to work.

I am going to try putting the original hard drive in it and monkey with it a little more tonight.

Think my PS4 bricked last night. Started to get the Safe Mode loop and none of the options in safe mode seem to work.

I am going to try putting the original hard drive in it and monkey with it a little more tonight.

That happened to me as well, I’m sure you’re still under warranty, I say send it to Sony to be fixed. You should have a new or refurbished system in about two weeks.

That happened to me as well, I’m sure you’re still under warranty, I say send it to Sony to be fixed. You should have a new or refurbished system in about two weeks.

Crappy part is it is a launch day system and I can't find my receipt anywhere which I think I will need when I call Sony, won't I?

I am going to stop by Best Buy tonight and see if they have a way of printing a duplicate receipt of my purchase since I bought it with my Best Buy card.

Was able to get the HDD format to take and reload the full system software required for new HDD install. I seem to be up and running again!

Crappy part is it is a launch day system and I can't find my receipt anywhere which I think I will need when I call Sony, won't I?

I am going to stop by Best Buy tonight and see if they have a way of printing a duplicate receipt of my purchase since I bought it with my Best Buy card.

Glad you fixed it!

Yea, you need to validate you date of purchase. I recommend going to best buy and have them give you another copy just to be safe for the future. I also bought the 2 year warranty on the PSN store.

Glad you fixed it!

Yea, you need to validate you date of purchase. I recommend going to best buy and have them give you another copy just to be safe for the future. I also bought the 2 year warranty on the PSN store.

They couldn't find my receipt in their system. I had purchased it online as soon as their preorders went up so I have my online purchase receipt but I don't have the one for picking it up on launch night. I have to have it here some where. At least now I have time to find it in case I need it!

They couldn't find my receipt in their system. I had purchased it online as soon as their preorders went up so I have my online purchase receipt but I don't have the one for picking it up on launch night. I have to have it here some where. At least now I have time to find it in case I need it!

Your online purchase receipt should suffice, but yea, it can’t hurt to look for the real thing.

Thanks for this,I dont keep up with new releases nearly as much as I used to. There are a few Ill def be checking out.

You can get the system for $323 (19.25% off!) today at Target with CartWheel and a Red Card.

EDIT: offer good Monday too.

Last edited:
Back