Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just bought my ps4 a few days ago...god dammit they need to start pumping out some games! i went to game stop afterwards to look for some games, couldn't find jack squat. just got Assassins Creed and the Legos Marvel game, but that was i couldn't really find anything else i wanted.

just bought my ps4 a few days ago...god dammit they need to start pumping out some games! i went to game stop afterwards to look for some games, couldn't find jack squat. just got Assassins Creed and the Legos Marvel game, but that was i couldn't really find anything else i wanted.

watch dogs is supposed to be coming out this month so that's cool, btw, is the lego marvel game good? i've seen it on ebay for about $35.00 shipped and its really tempting.

watch dogs is supposed to be coming out this month so that's cool, btw, is the lego marvel game good? i've seen it on ebay for about $35.00 shipped and its really tempting.

oh yeah it actually is pretty fun bro. if you're into lego type stuff, you'll love this game. there literally are 100 or so characters to play. i mainly bought it cause it looked like something my 3 year old son and i can play together. we both love it.

oh yeah it actually is pretty fun bro. if you're into lego type stuff, you'll love this game. there literally are 100 or so characters to play. i mainly bought it cause it looked like something my 3 year old son and i can play together. we both love it.

awesome! i was meaning to get the spiderman game for ps4 but the reviews arent very good so i guess i'll jump on this instead.

awesome! i was meaning to get the spiderman game for ps4 but the reviews arent very good so i guess i'll jump on this instead.

ha! funny you mentioned the spidey game, as i was also looking into that as well, but just like you the reviews turned me off from it.

I was looking into the headsets because I wanted one and it turns out one is currently in production, called "Platinum"... I hope it looks more sturdy than the Gold and has a better mic.

ha! funny you mentioned the spidey game, as i was also looking into that as well, but just like you the reviews turned me off from it.

I would buy the Spidey game for 20 just for my son to swing and jump around, but not 60.

yeah probably when the price drops a bit i'll get it, the combat is getting compared alot to the arkham games but the graphics is whats killing it for me.

iHzXFvuXxVT2z.gif

Go Sony!

I still can't believe Sony is still haemorrhaging money like this. With PS4s successes, selling Vaio, and many of their sky scrapers. Their TV and phone business must be doing horribly. Because all their other stuff is doing great!

Sounds great, hope its true. I wanna see uncharted 4 doing well, since all the news on it lately hasn't been to good.
And the Last Guardian, it's been going on for so long, no way can it be That good, unless this is an RE4 situation.
I want them to hurry and release it so we can get their new after that. Shadow of the colossus was one of my favourite games of all time

Nothing there sounds impossible, I'm betting that Naughty Dog was brought on as soon as possible to do a PS4 title, probably right after Uncharted 3 was completed, so they could have enough to show by now for Uncharted 4

Back