Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey fellow freaks, I am finally going to pick up this system. Need some advice on games. Assassin's Creed 4 or Infamous Second Son?

For me at least, I found AC black Flag to be fun at first but it got stale pretty quick. The story is just horrible, but there is a lot to do, if you really enjoyed any of the other Ames then I say pick it up.

Ground Zeroes is a must, NBA 2K14 and in two weeks Watch Dogs is coming out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. Yeah my list of games so far that I think I want: AC4, Infamous Second Son, Watch Dogs, Child of Light, and Ground Zeroes.

I like NBA 2K14, but I am going to wait until 2K15 comes out. Then I can play with Andrew Wiggins.

My Share function messed up after the update. Used to be able to save the last 15 mins when I wanted, but now when I press it, it either chooses to save nothing, save like a second or so of video, & sometimes work the way it should. This happen to anyone else in here, & is there an easy fix?

My Share function messed up after the update. Used to be able to save the last 15 mins when I wanted, but now when I press it, it either chooses to save nothing, save like a second or so of video, & sometimes work the way it should. This happen to anyone else in here, & is there an easy fix?

Yeah I have that, it now starts recording from when I press the button :slap

Last edited:
Check out the OCTOBER release for PS4 that is worth mentioning

*Alien Isolation

*Dragon Age: Inquisition

*Driveclub

*Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

*NBA 2k15

*Batman: Arkham Knight

*The Evil Within

*WWE 2k15

...and Evolve.
I don't even have a PS4 yet but I have 4 PS4 games preordered for October! Guess I should try and get one this summer.

Console question: my PS4 is quiet, but sure gives off a consistent amt of heat...its not that I feel the PS4 runs hot, not at all, but it sure warms up my room - which is a modest sized bedroom - any similar experiences?

Console question: my PS4 is quiet, but sure gives off a consistent amt of heat...its not that I feel the PS4 runs hot, not at all, but it sure warms up my room - which is a modest sized bedroom - any similar experiences?

I get the same thing, but I'm
Not sure if its the PS4 or my tv. What does bug me is the PS4s fan

Strider is Free for PS+ users on PS4

StriderReveal.jpg

Back