Play Imaginative Super Alloy 52 Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't going to get this in the first place (though I wanted it) but now seeing that pic, I'm more than sure I won't be getting it. not impressed what so ever with this or their other DieCast New52 figures

I like the New 52 Superman design, and this actually features 25 points of articulation, die-cast, extra heads and hands, and lots of light-up features (with batteries included!).

It's very attractive for me, specially considering it'd be the only figure I'd get from this line. Not interested in any of the other characters.

I'll wait to see when is the announced date of release. I'm gonna need some time to save up enough, because I am interested in it.

But if it comes too soon, then I won't be able to buy it. I need time!

Well, if you aren't going to SDCC, your figure will never be complete, since the angry head on the right hand side is only available there. I just never thought I'd see the day when a $400 figure would come along, much less that said day wouldn't come at the hands of Hot Toys. I just hope this **** doesn't give them any ideas.

Maybe it's the pic quality, but the eyes don't even look blue anymore :lol

Well, if you aren't going to SDCC, your figure will never be complete, since the angry head on the right hand side is only available there. I just never thought I'd see the day when a $400 figure would come along, much less that said day wouldn't come at the hands of Hot Toys. I just hope this **** doesn't give them any ideas.

Well, I'm Argentinian and live in Buenos Aires, so it's not so easy for me travelling to the USA, just to attend the San Diego Comic Con, or any other comic convention.

Personally, I think that the regular release IS the complete deal, but the exclusive brings the complete package PLUS a pair of extras that are only packed in that edition. Besides, it's not like it's half of the accessories that are being cut from the regular, so I won't feel like I'd be getting something incomplete, if I get the regular.

By your same critteria, then any gamer who buys the regular edition of "Injustice: Gods among us", will always get an incomplete game, because they aren't getting the comic, the redemption code to download the JLA animated movie, the code to download the New 52 skins, and the statue. IMO, those extras were created for the Collector's Edition, but you don't really need them to fully enjoy the game.

Well, I'm Argentinian and live in Buenos Aires, so it's not so easy for me travelling to the USA, just to attend the San Diego Comic Con, or any other comic convention.

Personally, I think that the regular release IS the complete deal, but the exclusive brings the complete package PLUS a pair of extras that are only packed in that edition. Besides, it's not like it's half of the accessories that are being cut from the regular, so I won't feel like I'd be getting something incomplete, if I get the regular.

By your same critteria, then any gamer who buys the regular edition of "Injustice: Gods among us", will always get an incomplete game, because they aren't getting the comic, the redemption code to download the JLA animated movie, the code to download the New 52 skins, and the statue. IMO, those extras were created for the Collector's Edition, but you don't really need them to fully enjoy the game.

Personally, I don't really like exclusives, even in a game. I don't mind not getting post cards or artbooks included in a collector's edition, but please include the bonus skin or whatever. But then again it's really as you said, not a big problem.
my point is, if the exclusives were something like mark 7 hologram iron man or mark 6 extra arm, then it's fine. But extra headsculpt should be also in regular edition! :thud:
I wasn't pleased with what they did to batman super alloy. I bet many people who bought that piece, regretting PI didn't include the angry face. It's just my opinion, not trying to insult you or something:hi5:

Yeah. That alternate sculpt for their Batman figure actually looks pretty cool. I think I might be bummed seeing that if I already purchased the original version.

Here's a photo that includes the new head:
5DC65F12-B852-48F0-A1DE-E979362D18CA-938-0000007310A4AC16.jpg

I still think this is a really nice figure, but what they're charging is ridiculous.

That's hidious :horror

The more pics I see of this figure just make it that much easier to pass--especially at that price point. The details in the figure just aren't there and the die cast isn't a selling point to me.

Back