Play Imaginative Super Alloy 52 Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing it's going to be a shelf warmer at that price. It's BBTS, so the launch pre order price might not be final. Sometimes BBTS adjust pricing before release.

Well I had to reread the description it included a light up head sculpt as well as a light up base with a fan included to simulate wind blowing against the cape all remote controlled I suppose these additional features could be what is driving up the cost from the batman release

Are these people out of there friggin mind. 350 dollars for a toy.

Come on people.

I love this thing. I think it's very unique, and I love that they're doing something different from the norm, and doing it well, at that, but the price is a joke. Just to put it in perspective, I can probably afford both the Hot Toys Man of Steel Superman and the Sideshow Superman for the same amount, or a little bit more, than what I'd be paying for this one figure. So, one figure or two? Which sounds like the sweeter deal?

Well hot damn $345 at Alter Ego. This one may just have to wait even though I really like it. Was hoping it would be closer to their first Batman figure, but I'm guessing the awesome base has a lot to do with the price

WOW!!!!!!! I was about to buy this figure when I realized how much it cost. I had to come back here and see what everyone thought. $350 for this figure is insane. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way.

And doesn't this look more like it should be priced around the old D.C. Direct figures? The face sculpt on the regular 6" figures look better than this.

And doesn't this look more like it should be priced around the old D.C. Direct figures? The face sculpt on the regular 6" figures look better than this.

Oh that made me laugh. Sorry but I own the DCC "6 figure and the head on that looks like an Asian.

You may think it looks asian but it matches Lee's artwork a lot more than this does. And this is supposed to be based off his stuff.

If the head sculpts are meant to be based on Jim Lee's art, I don't really see it either.

It would be nice if they offered just the figure without the base to cut the cost. I want this thing but there is no way I'm going to spend $350 on it.

I said it looks like him, I never said I was buying it. Go back a page and you'll see that we aren't that different.

Well I do apologize as It came off to me that you were going to go for this at this crazy price.

This should go for no more the 50 bucks at the most, Anything else is just crazy.

Back