Play Imaginative Super Alloy 52 Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I do apologize as It came off to me that you were going to go for this at this crazy price.

This should go for no more the 50 bucks at the most, Anything else is just crazy.

Unfortunately, that's never going to be the case, ever, for anything, ever again. Honestly, I mean it when I say that it's a nice figure, and, for all that you're getting, I think $240-250 would've been a fair price, but more than $100 over that? Nuh-hoooo thank you.

350 is a lot so i'll wait and see the MOS ht version. As for the other figs in the line, i'll buy gl and flash no matter what. I prefer going with custom figs because they turn out better than a mass produced fig but gl and flash are characters you can't really nail without professional machinery.

I wish I had your guys money. Guess it's why i'm a Looker of these fine things and very rarely a buyer.

More power to you my friends.

Well I do apologize as It came off to me that you were going to go for this at this crazy price.

This should go for no more the 50 bucks at the most, Anything else is just crazy.

I have to disagree with this. I'd love this if it was $50 but I think it's worth more than that. 1.) it's Die Cast. 2.) it's 1/6 scale. 3.) it's a lot more detailed than you guys give it credit. Is it worth $350? No way. I'd say somewhere between $200-$250

I have to disagree with this. I'd love this if it was $50 but I think it's worth more than that. 1.) it's Die Cast. 2.) it's 1/6 scale. 3.) it's a lot more detailed than you guys give it credit. Is it worth $350? No way. I'd say somewhere between $200-$250

:goodpost::exactly::goodpost::exactly: I think that there's a misconception that, if something isn't the traditional ultra realistic 1/6th scale figure, it's somehow inferior, and that's simply untrue. The bottom line is that this thing is clearly meant to be the New 52 Superman, and it comes with a lot of stuff. If the Man of Steel figure came with everything this one does, people wouldn't hesitate to say "that's $250, easily; maybe more," but because this one doesn't look like a real person, it's a joke to claim it's worth that much. $350 is a joke, but $200-250 is reasonable.

If it was priced $200. I'd buy it. I agree with everyone else the $350. price tag is way to high.

If it was priced $200. I'd buy it. I agree with everyone else the $350. price tag is way to high.

Yea I mean unless I come I to some good $$$$$, I'm going to probably have to pass on this figure. I can barely justify the T2 BD T800 let alone this :monkey2

Yea I mean unless I come I to some good $$$$$, I'm going to probably have to pass on this figure. I can barely justify the T2 BD T800 let alone this :monkey2

Yeah, it saved me some cash. It's still a damn nice figure, but, in a year like this, where everybody and their mother has something incredible coming out, you can't be selling a Ford for the price of a Mercedes.

I just got PI's email for a PO on this. Its 385 SGD which is $309 US.

No thanks. It may cost more to produce these diecast figures, but IMO, this is no $350 figure ( shipping should be at least $40 ).

Hopefully if we all do hold true to this opinion on this figures price and no one buys it maybe the price will drop. One can only hope right?

Looks like there is an exclusive version as well.

THE EXCLUSIVE EDITION COMES WITH:

- One (1) interchangeable head of The New 52 Superman with angered expression.
- Three (3) Krytonian crystals. Red, green & blue, which can be inserted in the control console of the Crystal Fortress base.

I'm guessing these following exclusive specs will also be shared with the regular release.

- Approximately 12 inches (30 cm) in height.
- Developed based on computer 3D model from DC Comics, ensuring accuracy of proportions.
- More than 80% die-cast metal material.
- Showroom gloss & matte metallic paints.
- One (1) interchangeable head of The New 52 Superman.
- One (1) interchangeable head of The New 52 Superman with heat vision eyes.
- Each head sculpt is individually hand-painted, with authentic, detailed & comic accurate facial features.
- Die-cast metal torso, arms & legs.
- Figurine with more than 25 points of articulation.
- Double jointed elbows & knees.
- Ball jointed wrists & groin.
- Double jointed body, bendable at upper torso.
- Spring-loaded articulated waist
- Ball jointed ankles with bendable boot front.
- Five (5) pairs of hands.
- Two (2) capes - with posable inner wire & without wire for flowing cape effect.
- Red LED light in head with heat vision eyes (batteries included).
- Die-cast remote control to control LED light in head with heat vision eyes only (batteries included).
- Crystal Fortress base with lights & fan to simulate flowing cape (batteries included, not controlled by remote).
- Base stand with claw comes with adjustable height.
- Foldable backdrop.
- Packaging comes with metal plate logo.
- Microfibre cleaning cloth for cleaning off fingerprint marks on alloy parts.
- Tests performed – Oxidation, paint chipping, paint fading, electronic & battery tests.

Other exclusive version info.

Pre-Order Price:
Premium Member - SGD $350
Non-Premium Member - SGD $385
Retail Price - SGD $425

Estimated release date:
July 2013

This pre-order information is only applicable for customers in Singapore. For worldwide customers, more information will be released at a later date.

Exclusive Edition Super Alloy Justice League: Superman 1/6 Scales Action Figure - SOLD @ SDCC YES ANIME booth #4729 ONLY

THE EXCLUSIVE EDITION COMES WITH:
One (1) interchangeable head of The New 52 Superman with angered expression.
Three (3) Krytonian crystals – red, green and blue – which can be inserted in the control console of the Crystal Fortress base.

Super Alloy Justice League: Superman 1/6 Scales Action Figure
The New 52 series of comic books by Geoff Johns and Jim Lee, this super alloy Superman Justice League New 52 Action Figure features a lofty amount of detail, made of more than 80% die-cast metal material, along with impressive articulation.

1. Approximately 12 inches in height.
2. Developed based on computer 3D model from DC Comics, ensuring accuracy of proportions.
3. More than 80% die-cast metal material.
4. Showroom gloss and matte metallic paints.
5. One (1) interchangeable head of The New 52 Superman.
6. One (1) interchangeable head of The New 52 Superman with heat vision eyes.
7. Each head sculpt is individually hand-painted, with authentic, detailed and comic accurate facial features.
8. Die-cast metal torso, arms and legs.
9. Figurine with more than 25 points of articulation.
10. Double jointed elbows and knees.
11. Ball jointed wrists and groin.
12. Double jointed body, bendable at upper torso.
13. Spring-loaded articulated waist.
14. Ball jointed ankles with bendable boot front.
15. One (1) pair of relaxed hands.
16. One (1) pair of fists.
17. One (1) pair of flying pose hands.
18. One (1) pair of semi-clenched hands.
19. One (1) pointing hand.
20. One (1) holding-fist hand.
21. One (1) cape with posable inner wire.
22. One (1) cape without wire for flowing cape effect.
23. Red LED light in head with heat vision eyes (batteries included).
24. Die-cast remote control to control LED light in head with heat vision eyes only (batteries included).
25. Crystal Fortress base with lights and fan to simulate flowing cape (batteries included, not controlled by remote).
26. Base stand with claw comes with adjustable height.
27. Foldable backdrop with plastic angle supports to enhance display of figurine.
28. Packaging comes with metal plate logo.
29. Microfibre cleaning cloth for cleaning off fingerprint marks on alloy parts.
30. Tests performed – Oxidation, paint chipping, paint fading, electronic and battery tests.
SDCCSUPERMAN.jpg

Here's a photo that includes the new head:
5DC65F12-B852-48F0-A1DE-E979362D18CA-938-0000007310A4AC16.jpg

I still think this is a really nice figure, but what they're charging is ridiculous.

Seriously. That looks kinda cheap. It kinda looks like those little 4 or 6 inch action figure toys.

Well, I just find it hilarious that this thing (with all 3 heads) is $390, when you can get the HT MOS Superman and Jor-El for $30 more. Hell, you could probably get MOS Superman and Reeve Evil Supes for $10-$20 more, and, if Joker and Harley are anything to go by, you could get the HT MOS Supes, and the Sideshow Supes for the same price as this single Superman figure. It's a joke.:lol

Back