Play Imaginative- Avengers- Iron Man 1/6th MK VII diecast figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There seems to be more negative remarks than positive. That's too bad. I was looking forward to getting on board with PI.

I wonder if their 1/4 line will be any different.
They're boasting approximately 80% will be diecast. It sure sounds like the 1/6 Mk.VII is nowhere near that.

I'll certainly wait for more solid info on their 1/4 line.

There seems to be more negative remarks than positive. That's too bad. I was looking forward to getting on board with PI.

I wonder if their 1/4 line will be any different.
They're boasting approximately 80% will be diecast. It sure sounds like the 1/6 Mk.VII is nowhere near that.

I'll certainly wait for more solid info on their 1/4 line.

I'm still getting their 1/4 mark 42 since I want iron man in this scale.
but I definitely holding back my preorder for their 1/4 iron patriot & not getting this one

Last edited:
And despite the QC issues so far with the 1/6, maybe I'll try to pick up the RAW and Gold edition if they become available as a result the poor QC issues for a resaonable price.

Well guys I just got mine and Im pretty impressed. The only issue ive had has been a loose neck joint which is annoying. Also I killed the head light by leaving it on the whole day accidently *sigh* guessing the batteries that came with the figure are really crappy. The hall of arms is HUGE and wish i could get it into my detolf (its a few cm too tall). Im not sure why everyone complained of the figure feeling cheap and having a plastic skeleton, it feels really solid and apart from the looser neck, all the other joints are perfectly fine.

Having said all that, i cant compare it to the HT mark VII as I am yet to receive mine (its been delayed till septembere here in Aus).
Heres some quick pictures I took, might make a video if Im up to it :)
Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

I also received mine today, loose neck is a minor issue with mine but the overall figure is beautiful, no photo can do it justice.

Thanks for the pictures & review.
I hope there will be qc improvement on later batch.
@kingcharming: did yours also had loose fingers?

Thanks for the pictures & review.
I hope there will be qc improvement on later batch.
@kingcharming: did yours also had loose fingers?

Yes the articulated hands have a few loose fingers but none of them popped out. I actually dont use the articulated hands anyway (the figure came with 4 other pairs, everything from repulsor pose to clenched fists) so its not an issue :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

William lau posted many pictures of this figures.
I must say, minus the qc, I like this figure more than HT mark 7.
The arm artuculation is exceptionally great.
Pi really have the potential to outdid HT.

I managed to take a few pictures. I must say it photographs really well! :) It just looks sufficiently chunky and menacing. It really looks like a guy in an armored suit, compared to the Hot Toy's relatively slender build.

Anyway, I hope this shows up OK...

Thanks nightsurf :) This is one photogenic figure. I took a few more pics, but I would have to post them tomorrow. It's late in this part of the world right now, and I need my beauty sleep! lol

Great pictures! While the HT one has more display options, the PI is a better representation of the suit even if it's a tad short. I really like how PI handled the elbow joints there, excellent range of motion and it blends into the sculpt pretty well.

am I missing something or from the pictures looks like simple back and leg air flaps cannot open on this figure?? :slap

Here's the rest of the pics. Just some quick snaps, really. I will have to try some poses the next round.

Incidentally, I can't really fault PI's customer service. When I brought my figure down for the exchange, the very nice lady there gave me a $20 shop voucher for my troubles and she also threw in an extra pair of articulated hands for free :)

Back