Play Imaginative- Avengers- Iron Man 1/6th MK VII diecast figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
946908_462277313856509_1495323373_n.jpg

even PI commit the sin of naming Chest RT as Arc Reactor...

50 points articulation+88 pct diecast,

looks like i'm going to buy this one to accompany my mark 7 HT

On the plus side - theres only about 35 new suits in IM3 for us to potentially collect!

Collection date will be earlier from 10th July onwards for those who had PO-ed before 25th April.

Hope that it will come earlier, Come on PI!

I would like to see in hand pictures before I fully commit to this PI! Anyone here thinking about it?

Note: By the looks of it 28 of those 50 articulation points are in the fingers...

so in other words they are roughly the same with HT articulation?or even less?

but by the look of the pic, the figure can pose 1-2 difficult position that i want.

$311 Whoa.....these Iron Man figures are getting out of hand.

but this will be included with HOA which can be control by remote+its diecast.

but on the negatif side, it doesnt have battle damage parts and TStark head like hot toys.

Last edited:
I got a reply back from them saying there are no switchable parts. It's just a solid figure and the stand is the only accessory (with remote).

Bumping this thread up, don't want to hijack the HT Mark VII board with discussion over there.

Is there a chance PI is going to sell the Hall of Armors seperately? That video posted a few pages back had a display that would lead one to believe they might selll individual bays with the availability late 2013. Pretty crazy these weigh like what 8 pounds a HOA bay?

I'm pretty anxious to get more information on this piece now after pre-ordering it. The total package with the HOA and that sweet stand is a pretty nice offering with the figure.

Right now this is looking like the best clean Mark VII in sixth scale to me. For HOA uses this one looks perfect.

Bumping this thread up, don't want to hijack the HT Mark VII board with discussion over there.

Is there a chance PI is going to sell the Hall of Armors seperately? That video posted a few pages back had a display that would lead one to believe they might selll individual bays with the availability late 2013. Pretty crazy these weigh like what 8 pounds a HOA bay?

I'm pretty anxious to get more information on this piece now after pre-ordering it. The total package with the HOA and that sweet stand is a pretty nice offering with the figure.

Right now this is looking like the best clean Mark VII in sixth scale to me. For HOA uses this one looks perfect.

:exactly: I wonder of this will be the last 1/6 IM suit form PI since they are moving to 1/4 and 1/12 scales it seems.

So here's where I'm curious: Hot Toys used rubber to "fill up" the interior of the elbow to hide the joint. I don't think I've ever seen this PI version with the elbows bent; how is this tackled on the Super Alloy Mk.7?

I think those pants are made of rubber like HT and look a bit too large?

Last edited:
10 PI Mark VII remain at BBTS. Sold 8 today. Been stuck on 18 for weeks until this afternoon. Nice safety net to see which one between this and the HT a person might like without the risk. I'm sure we will see some in hands and videos well before BBTS gets their shipment of these.

Back