Play Imaginative- Avengers- Iron Man 1/6th MK VII diecast figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some shots I took when I was there, it is a pretty thing I'll say, bit to clean for my taste but nonetheless it is amazing when you see it in person. Better than their 1/4 scale stuff as well

DSC02219_zps13b1a86c.jpg

DSC02220_zps0b1bb327.jpg

DSC02221_zps0ceeffbd.jpg

892632_10151619032412323_99921440_o.jpg

Damn the proportions look great. I didn't like the suit at first but seeing this looks awesome...

HT's looks weird and lanky.

Not sure about that, but the overall shape of the thing looks great. Especially the neck/head. Looks mean and filled out in a sense.

Really?

I'm not liking the silver parts so far. The color looks too flat and amateurish IMO.

in the flesh (metal) the 1/4 armours look really weird...like they weren't even bothered with. The paint looks funny and even though it is diecast (claimed) it seem to resemble very dull plastic

I dunno, even the battery system they copied HT version. Seems to me like they just took apart HT's mark IV and VI and copied the engineering. The crotch area seems like its made out of rubber too, so I doubt they are using 100% die cast.

One of the selling point for this is the remote controlled lights.

No more flicking switches one by one

Just like HT's. also the slot for inserting those plastic tabs that goes between the batteries are just like HT's design.
That is abomination! This is not toy with Try it, so why it is there? When in other figs(bat-pod example)battery isn't include? And only destroy looks!

That is abomination! This is not toy with Try it, so why it is there? When in other figs(bat-pod example)battery isn't include? And only destroy looks!

as far as I know, the remote only for lighting up the hall of armour & not the suit. it's too bad:slap

The remote control is for the Hall of Armor, as it contains 5 different light up options. I await the day we get a remote control for our figures. Turning each one one on and off manual is annoying since it's in display.

The remote control is for the Hall of Armor, as it contains 5 different light up options. I await the day we get a remote control for our figures. Turning each one one on and off manual is annoying since it's in display.

for the amount we pay the figs should be able to fly!

and at the same time we complain that they are *too* shiny. :p
It's something you see all the time for this hobby. While I like the nonshiny look better, this one tops it off in the shiny department. Looks like a $350 worth figure.

My guess is because:

A) those batteries are cheap
B) those arent very common, over the counter batteries that you can buy from 7-11 etc
C) need to put tab so it doesnt leak or come in contact with the parts. At least for the first few months. Since most folks know that these batteries would explode or leak even if you do nothing to it.

Back