Play Arts Kai Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems like I'm pretty much the only person in this thread who's excited for this. :monkey3
I'm excited for this and Future Marvel PAK Figs but the price is a little steep:(

I wanted to get Green Lantern but $80 and he only comes with one actual accessory is No bueno.

It seems like I'm pretty much the only person in this thread who's excited for this. :monkey3

I am excited, Thor and capt variant maybe will looks cool.

Marvel has cooler characters than DC to be honest

But yeah, just everyone mentioned price step is killing excitement

I'm excited for this and Future Marvel PAK Figs but the price is a little steep:(

I wanted to get Green Lantern but $80 and he only comes with one actual accessory is No bueno.

oh no I am too I love PAK figures... I seen the new time travel Batman is coming out now too... can't wait for the Beyond figure and Spiderman from this line :woo

Is anybody already see this?

still not digging the ironman
Toy-Fair-2015-Square-Enix-Play-Arts-Kai-Marvel-002.jpg

Toy-Fair-2015-Square-Enix-Play-Arts-Kai-Marvel-010.jpg

Toy-Fair-2015-Square-Enix-Play-Arts-Kai-Marvel-017.jpg

Venom!!
Toy-Fair-2015-Square-Enix-Play-Arts-Kai-Marvel-027.jpg

Square Enix Play Arts Variant Marvel at Toy Fair 2015 - The Toyark - News

They do look cool but as I can't seem to get them in the UK I'm not going to bother trying to import them, think they are over priced already.

Just checked Hobby link Japan and they have PAK Iron man for $86.04 and about $11 shipping.
Much cheaper than BBTS that has it for $119 plus shipping.

Definitely tempted for Thor and Spidey. Venom is looking pretty good so far and I'm glad they're pulling back from making him look too crazy. Now if only they can make Ultron...

Lol that Thor and his detached shoulder. Will have to wait for better pictures before deciding on any of these.

Back