Play Arts Kai Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMHO.....over-stylized.............

That's the point of the line! :D
I kinda think Thor is actually understylized but he still looks cool.

And as for top five...

Carnage (with a ton of interchangeable limbs)
Storm
Gambit
Ghost Rider
And Iceman

Interesting.....
That's a pretty sweet deal then- I might have to order with them. You going to get all the Batman variants? :)
I don't think so, maybe Cowboy and Heavy Armored Batman for sure. I haven't really seen Gladiator or Steam Punk Batman's, I might pass on those.

I'm barely, trying not to, getting into PAK figs. I only have Isaac Clarke from DS 3 and Shepherd from ME. I just can't seem to justify the price for these 9" figs, they cost as much as a NECA 1/4 fig. Decisions, decisions.

That's the point of the line! :D
I kinda think Thor is actually understylized but he still looks cool.

And as for top five...

Carnage (with a ton of interchangeable limbs)
Storm
Gambit
Ghost Rider
And Iceman

Ooh I forgot Ghost Rider! I'd definitely love to see SE go all out with his design. :lol

I don't think so, maybe Cowboy and Heavy Armored Batman for sure. I haven't really seen Gladiator or Steam Punk Batman's, I might pass on those.

I'm barely, trying not to, getting into PAK figs. I only have Isaac Clarke from DS 3 and Shepherd from ME. I just can't seem to justify the price for these 9" figs, they cost as much as a NECA 1/4 fig. Decisions, decisions.

Here they are, stempunk bat looks so crowded. Looks like warhammer
Square Enix Play Arts Variant DC Comics at Toy Fair 2015 - The Toyark - News

Just toss a coin to decided everything :lol

Anyway Marvel kind of lack female heroine , DC has all bombshell WW, harley, poison ivy, catwoman, supergirl etc. I like collecting female PAK though

Thanks for the Link! Bushido And Tetsuya Batman look wicked!! Might have to get those:D

Indeed PAK has some love for the Woman of DC, They make them nice and Curvey;)

Catwoman is foine :drool :rock

ThatswhatImsayin!
Catwoman-Play-Arts-Kai3_zpsb0bacffc.jpg

:hi5:

I hope she and the Tetsuya bat will have good- normal articulation. It looks like they may be a little limited in places like the shoulders but maybe that won't be the case. Hope it won't.

And regarding spiderman, I kinda wish they'd somehow incorporate that sliding down articulation in the hips like some hot toys and figuarts do. That would increase movement and help keep the look- more than the floating crotch piece I think

Sorry

Attachments

• catwoman.jpg
    catwoman.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 127
Catwoman looks good, well better proportioned unlike Batgirl with ridiculous boobs and thigh :lol

You have any pics Brainiac?

Love how this thread turned into a DC PAK discussion:D

boxed and stored I'm afraid. I only have Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash and Superman anyway.

I figured it would turn into DC discussion :lol I'm afraid the line is turning into a Batman one..... Harley, Joker, Catwoman and endless timeless Batman variants :lol
Wheres Martian Manhunter?

Yea! Martian Manhunter was an important member of the league.

Man I just want them to do an awesome job on Venom. I've wanted a great venom figure for years now. Pull all the stops, make him a real monster

I bet he will end up on the small side.... with a lot less muscle than he should have, at least based on the artwork imo..... that tongue will be detachable too

This has probably been answered in the previous 12 pages... but these are 1/6 scale right?

I bet he will end up on the small side.... with a lot less muscle than he should have, at least based on the artwork imo..... that tongue will be detachable too

Unfortunately I think this may be how it turns out. Just based on the artwork he does look more "streamlined" and compact

Unfortunately I think this may be how it turns out. Just based on the artwork he does look more "streamlined" and compact

heres the Marvel Chess set venom from Eaglemoss..... I think they got the look right. just imagine this in 1/6
stk640077.preview.jpg

nice set.... I'm almost finished collecting the first 32

Back