Play Arts Kai Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's another shop I did.... Its a Red and Gold scheme
Play-Arts-Kai-Variant-Iron-Man-001c2.jpg

I think the one they are making looks a bit messy really, not sure if it's supposed to look that way or not though? I like the red/gold colour scheme better, what are the chances they'll make a version in the traditional colours..., does anyone know?

Iron man Up for PO @ BBTS for $119 plus shipping

:lol

My Problem with PAK is everything is hand sculpted, which is great for most things, however when you get Robo cop, cyborg ninja and now Iron man hand sculpted it really disappoints because they arent symmetrical. they are supposed to be engineered weapons, like aircrafts, they need symmetry, hand sculpting simple isnt good enough for them

:lol

My Problem with PAK is everything is hand sculpted, which is great for most things, however when you get Robo cop, cyborg ninja and now Iron man hand sculpted it really disappoints because they arent symmetrical. they are supposed to be engineered weapons, like aircrafts, they need symmetry, hand sculpting simple isnt good enough for them

and I thought scale and small heads were their only problem

yeah this thing at $79.99 might be worth it to the average joe, at $119.99 its laughable, for the money youre better off with the Armorize Iron man from Sentinel

PAK pricetag now indeed pretty high. But I prefer spend my money on PAK than armorize, suit up gimmickery is nice but overall appearance quite dull like marvel legends. PAK stand out more with bigger scale and details. Well just my opinion

I pre ordered mine but I might have to cancel. The price is a little steep for a 9", almost the same price as a NECA 1/4 figure.

I pre ordered mine but I might have to cancel. The price is a little steep for a 9", almost the same price as a NECA 1/4 figure.

I was told this was 11.5", where did you find out it's only 9"? If it is then I'm not interested..., too expensive.

Whatever it is, the scale will still be ****ed up. Lol.

And I do agree that the PAK prices are getting very steep as the days go by. Will definitely need to choose my purchases carefully. Some of these do go down in price after release.

I really dislike the black all over it, Im not sure what the point is.

It's inspired from Iron Man recent "Marvel Now" armor which saw him don a black and gold armor. The main difference though is that the figure has black, gold AND red, whereas the one from the comic was mostly a two-tone color scheme which (I think) made it look better.

It's inspired from Iron Man recent "Marvel Now" armor which saw him don a black and gold armor. The main difference though is that the figure has black, gold AND red, whereas the one from the comic was mostly a two-tone color scheme which (I think) made it look better.

this isnt based on anything in marvel, its their own design entirely

Back