Plastic Belts and Hasbro lightsabers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will if you replace all yours with intelligent ones.
:peace

I don't troll, I just think its a very poor release. I am entitled to hold that opinion. Thanks.

Oo Oo I know! How about you post more pics of your masterful custom!!!!

Oh and :peace n stuff.

After having this two days, I have to admit:

1. The belt looks inexcusably cheap and I swear the pouches are over sized. Please, please someone offer a replacement.

2. The neck was an utter fail. Only an old man would have that much skin texture. Replaced using a generic neck I had in my body part's bin.

3. The lightsabre blade is too fat and a bit too long. The light up feature is weak.

4. The Prometheus sucks as usual. I cannot get it to realistically do the pose where Obi is moving up and down as he waits for the energy door to release so he can avenge Qui-gon. Going to use one of the two ACI Christian bodies I just purchased.

Still I like the figure, but customisation is a must.

Or I have more discerning taste than you?
Which I obviously have since you find all the issues with this figure as non-issues. I envy you.
You may have issues with the release, but...
If you can't even discern between the SSC and the Hasbro, that doesn't make your taste more discerning, actually the opposite as you don't seem to be able to perceive differences that most of the population can make out between the two.

If you can't even discern between the SSC and the Hasbro, that doesn't make your taste more discerning, actually the opposite as you don't seem to be able to perceive differences that most of the population can make out between the two.

Like someone who can't tell the difference between Bieber and JS Bach. :lol

I didn't say I couldn't tell the difference between it and Hasbro. Who said that? You? That's just stupid. So your statement doesn't warrant further comment.

Like someone who can't tell the difference between Bieber and JS Bach. :lol
Yes, exactly. And this is the Beiber.

UU Luke.

It does take someone with very discerning taste to buy a $300 Hasbro figure.

I do like the mods you did to Kenobi, Rorywan. Prolly all I will do is swap out the belt.

UU Luke.

It does take someone with very discerning taste to buy a $300 Hasbro figure.

I do like the mods you did to Kenobi, Rorywan. Prolly all I will do is swap out the belt.

I swapped out mine. It is still to big (Obi has a petite waist). So I had to use wig tape to get it to fit snuggly.

Rory, did you so something similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back