Hot Toys MMS 446 - The Last Jedi Rey (Jedi Training)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scored her for $200 on eBay the other day, this'll be my 3rd time owning her lol
I don't have a lot of display space so I'm very particular about what I own, generally I want to have figures mean something to me. With TLJ Rey I'm very confilcted, I LOVED TLJ very, very much, but I've felt incredibly indifferent about Rey that entire trilogy. She was a super cool figure and you get a lot of potential with 3 different weapons so I think this time I'll hang onto her.

Scored her for $200 on eBay the other day, this'll be my 3rd time owning her lol
I don't have a lot of display space so I'm very particular about what I own, generally I want to have figures mean something to me. With TLJ Rey I'm very confilcted, I LOVED TLJ very, very much, but I've felt incredibly indifferent about Rey that entire trilogy. She was a super cool figure and you get a lot of potential with 3 different weapons so I think this time I'll hang onto her.

Sweet deal. I think if you like the figure itself and TLJ as a whole, it'd be worth keeping. At some point whether it's through an animated series like TCW or books, comics, movies, etc... they'll expand on the sequel characters eventually. Might take 5 years, but they'll do it.

I find Rey a likable character that was written poorly. By that I mean, I like her plenty in the scenes she has and think Daisy was great. While I wasn't keen on her writing (primarily in TROS), I know that if she were fleshed out more then she'd go up much more on my list.

I have the TFA Rey and Kylo. I might pick up TLJ Kylo if I can find one down the line. I like the TROS outfit for Rey but the new headsculpt is horrible lol.

Throne Room Mayhem… in 3…2…1

5EE6AD678AA64A4AA4E3.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like a 1:1 bust. Likely a 1:6 head sculpt on a custom bust though. Wondering how much they're asking to mod one.

Could be tempted if they asked for $100. Other than that, it would have to be a much more iconic character than Rey for me to pull the trigger.

Could be tempted if they asked for $100. Other than that, it would have to be a much more iconic character than Rey for me to pull the trigger.
It's not about the character, which some might love, and others might hate. Those hairing jobs require an awful lot of work. That's just the cost for the hair work, not the head. Anything cheaper than that will look like a barbie doll.

It's not about the character, which some might love, and others might hate. Those hairing jobs require an awful lot of work. That's just the cost for the hair work, not the head. Anything cheaper than that will look like a barbie doll.
Yep. i get that. Just saying i would only shelf the dough out for a Luke, Leia, Han , Anakin or Obi-Wan. Other than that, no character worth the extra cost from my point of view.

Back