Planet of the Apes Custom head POLL 2007

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Planet of the Apes Custom head POLL 2007

• Pete Burke

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Alan Virdon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Galen

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • TV Zaius

• Virgil

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Milo

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Aldo

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Prefect Barlow

• Governor Breck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Armando

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Before you put the cart before the horse I agree Landon and Dodge are musts. Generic humans can wait. Nice to have you here.

Welcome to you kfog41. Kfog41 has shared many of his ideas with me prior to today. He bought the MONTY PYTHON Bridgekeeper, and turned him into a human mute! Give your apes some real purpose by roughing this human figure up.

If I knew how to post pics of this, I certainly would. IronMan1188 gave me some pointers on posting pictures, so I'll try this later on today.

Kfog41 also created a really cool mutant from Battle of the Planet of the Apes. I'll let him give you the details on that one.

Again, welcome to you Kfog41. It's good to have someone I know on this string! I look forward to sharing and getting ideas for all you big apes!
:D

Last edited:
angelofmusic2112 said:
Again, welcome to you Kfog41. It's good to have someone I know on this string! I look forward to sharing and getting ideas for all you big apes! :D
HEY!!! What am I ??? :monkey5

Wow, i just lost the whole post I wrote. Lol

Welcome all new Ape Freaks. I can't wait to see new photos. I'm still recuperating and laying down a lot but try to check in every so often. The gorilla shooting Brent will be awesome - maybe add a little bird flying out of the bush?

Angel and kfog thanks for the Bridgekeeper idea, that is so perfect I never saw it..:monkey4 :eek:

Which image host are you using? I normally post pics via tinypic or image shack.

angelofmusic2112 said:
Maybe my files are just to large? I'll have to look into that tonite.

:confused:

Like Ironman said, once you do solve these problems, PLEASE post it them in the LONG running thread... along with all of the other wonderful pictures.

Each Ape Fan on the board site have a vested interest and commitent to...

:chew KEEP THAT THREAD ALIVE!!!:chew

I'd vote for either Milo, Virgil, or Aldo, but I doubt I'll be buying any head casts so I won't through the poll askew by voting.

screamingmetal said:
I'd vote for either Milo, Virgil, or Aldo, but I doubt I'll be buying any head casts so I won't through the poll askew by voting.

You should vote anyway. There's no telling who will win , yet. Besides, if the sculpt turns out to be real good, as I am figuring it will be, you won't kick yourself as hard. :D

Ironman gave me some pointers on posting pix. Lets try this again!

These figures really need some cool backgrounds. Got my fingers crossed... hope these pix post this time.

Last edited:
Hello to all you great Apes fans! Some new blood to stir this pot of many ideas. I really hope that they make a very distinctive Aldo sculpt once he wins. Another idea, there are so many ways that the apes movies could have been altered for the better. How about old footage of alternate endings of each movie being discoverd! I really like the idea of 1/6th accessory kits made for the Planet of the Apes figures. The prison wagon and 1/6th scale horse accessories. Too bad that Dodge and Landon did not play more lengthy roles in the first movie. I think that their figures would be on the Custom Head polls list. I really like this forum because of the great ideas I have found here. Much appreciation to all of you. Thanks, Kent.

Wow KFOG, :wave

Wouldn't it be something if they were to release all the extra BLOODY footage from CONQUEST of the Planet of the Apes ???

I'd also love to see the footage that was cut from the joke opening on ESCAPE from Planet of the Apes.

I just noticied something today as I was looking at the "flyer" inside of the latest release of ESCAPE DVD. Those are not the actual astronaut suits they actually wore in the movie! Those look more the the ones Buzz Aldrin wore into space. Oh well, I still like the flyer!
:joy

kfog41 said:
Hello to all you great Apes fans! Some new blood to stir this pot of many ideas. I really hope that they make a very distinctive Aldo sculpt once he wins. Another idea, there are so many ways that the apes movies could have been altered for the better. How about old footage of alternate endings of each movie being discoverd! I really like the idea of 1/6th accessory kits made for the Planet of the Apes figures. The prison wagon and 1/6th scale horse accessories. Too bad that Dodge and Landon did not play more lengthy roles in the first movie. I think that their figures would be on the Custom Head polls list. I really like this forum because of the great ideas I have found here. Much appreciation to all of you. Thanks, Kent.

I agree, I'd love the prison wagon and 1/6th scale horses. Landon and Dodge would also be welcome. In astronauht attire as well as how they apppeared later in the film. Museum piece and labotomy patient.

I'm curious. Of all the people that vote in this ape head poll. How many will actually pony up the $$$ for the custom head?

I just want to say that I'm in for a custom head no matter who wins... probably several heads, depending on who wins.

I just think it's odd that many people will vote, and yet most won't be committed to buying these. Maybe I'm wrong, but what how many of people voted for the last custom head? How many of those voters failed to pay for the custom head? Just curious.

Last edited:
Back