Pics of dooku/yoda dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2203_press01-001.jpg

2203_press06-001.jpg

Ooohh.. a little pissy are'nt we Cocacolaboy.OK so his hair is'nt intirely green,now that I've taken a better look,he's difinetly got GREEN hair with some gray highlights.:lol

....now that I've taken a better look,he's difinetly got GREEN hair with some gray highlights.:lol

Any more than that and he would like a cross between Richard Simmons and an Oompa Loompa. :rolleyes:

Looks to me like Sideshow emulated how Medicom painted the hair on their 1:6 Yoda. I think it looks great. :clap

Looks to me like Sideshow emulated how Medicom painted the hair on their 1:6 Yoda. I think it looks great. :clap

Ya, by AOTC, Yoda's hair was quite thin, I think sculpting with some subtle paint highlights like has been done here is the best way to emulate that hair effect in solid format. If the whole statue is 10 inches tall, Yoda's head will be about the size of a quarter anyway, so you won't notice much.

OK KIDDIES! THIS IS A GREAT DIORAMA! WELL DONE!
JUST GO BUY ONE ALREADY!

And if you're not too busy, go try and get you one of these!

KurganCelebration3000.jpg

This post is sponsored by the KURGANS.
This post does not reflect the views of Sideshow or it's employees or affiliates or other collectors who just don't get it. Have a nice day, ladies! :D

:rotfl I used to sit at the computer religiously refreshing my browser when waiting for the newsletter after the Spidey vs. Grey Hulk dio. But then the newsletter kept coming out later and later and everytime a pre-order was coming up it was announced the week before. So I let myself get lax and missed the exclusive. :google

Oh well, I'm on the waitlist and it's an awesome piece with color or with Bronze so I'll be happy with it.

OK KIDDIES! THIS IS A GREAT DIORAMA! WELL DONE!
JUST GO BUY ONE ALREADY!

And if you're not too busy, go try and get you one of these!

KurganCelebration3000.jpg

This post is sponsored by the KURGANS.
This post does not reflect the views of Sideshow or it's employees or affiliates or other collectors who just don't get it. Have a nice day, ladies!

Oktoberkurganicon.gif
Oktoberkurganicon.gif
Oktoberkurganicon.gif
Oktoberkurganicon.gif
Oktoberkurganicon.gif
Oktoberkurganicon.gif
Oktoberkurganicon.gif
Oktoberkurganicon.gif
Oktoberkurganicon.gif

The sculpts look amazing, when did the bronze version sell out?

Thanks, the sculpts are so great in some shots it looks like we are looking at movie photo still:

2203_press10-001.jpg

I ended up getting both. I don't know which one I like better. There is something about the exclusive that is growing on me and the fact that there is only 100 of them. I wish the lightsabers lit up or something. that would have been bad ass. Either way both are really nice!

I ended up getting both. I don't know which one I like better. There is something about the exclusive that is growing on me and the fact that there is only 100 of them. I wish the lightsabers lit up or something. that would have been bad ass. Either way both are really nice!

The fact that there are only 100 of these WW is probably why the Exclusive is growing on you.

Well, I suppose I am in the majority, but I MISSED the exclusive fake bronze version....Damn, I really would have liked that version instead....if someone would like to let go of one....I'll gladly take it off their hands and throw them some extra bucks in the process!

Love this statue! The head sculpts are spot-on, I only hope Trevolver will have a go at the 1:6 scale versions too. Hell I wouldn't mind if SSC decided to just blow up and adjust these specific head sculpts for 1:6!
Fantastic work Trev!
:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

Back