Pics of dooku/yoda dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my notice too... YES. I hope it will ship before my office moves in mid March.. I don't want to have to switch addresses at the last minute.

Last edited:
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our ‘Duel with Dooku’ – Yoda VS Count Dooku Diorama (item #2203) from our Star Wars Dioramas – Polystone Diorama Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15-20 days.

I'll go one better...

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Faux Bronze ‘Duel with Dooku’ – Yoda VS Count Dooku Diorama (item #22031) from our Star Wars Dioramas – Polystone Diorama Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15-20 days.

:fireworks:elefant:blissy:rock2:love:fireworks

Back