Pics of dooku/yoda dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, Neil!

Now we need for this to become a trend. :D

I was anxious for the newsletter as I thought that the Darth Maul vs. dio:maul might have been up along with the exclusive 100 in faux bronze...

Imagine being twice blessed with a 1 of 100...:D

I'm actually kinda glad I didn't get the Dooku vs. Yoda in bronze now that I'm eyeballing the Duel of the Fates and Ani vs. Obi (we should call that one Battle of the Heroes now, just for consistency). I would like all three to be consistent.

I'm actually kinda glad I didn't get the Dooku vs. Yoda in bronze now that I'm eyeballing the Duel of the Fates and Ani vs. Obi (we should call that one Battle of the Heroes now, just for consistency). I would like all three to be consistent.

Oh, I'll probably pick up a Dooku vs. Yoda down the road for consistency--when I've got the extra funds... the faux bronze was just too good to pass up (in my humble opinion):D

I'd be happy to own the bronze Yoda vs. Dooku, for much the same reasons Tom has -- I simply don't own anything in faux bronze yet. But my preferred version of the piece is still the regular one, which I have on preorder with Adam and will actually display. So even if my WL for the bronze never converts, it won't be a biggie.

Now the important thing is to know the proportions and the layout of the DOTF diorama. The price, less so. Ideally, there will be a way to display all six of the vs. dios in a harmonious manner (provided they make one per film). The three released so far will look quite inconsistent, I'm afraid.

Well, at least they will be beautiful.

Hopefully Trev can pitch in with some inoffensive tidbit, if this is indeed another MasTrevPiece...

I am still on the edge about canceling my bronze dio. I have someone who wants to buy it from me but with shipping, duties etc. I will have to charge a lot to break even or make a small profit.

I am still on the edge about canceling my bronze dio. I have someone who wants to buy it from me but with shipping, duties etc. I will have to charge a lot to break even or make a small profit.

Hold onto it...
Just my two cents----

The Faux-Bronze 100, Unite!!!:D

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=700144#post700144

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there anyone from outside the US who got a bronze one?

The newsletter is out between 3 and 4 AM for us Europeans, and only those who were up at that time got one. And as I was out at sea in the middle of a storm that week, I was totally out of luck...

Now, now. Haven't you seen Beowulf?

THIS! IS! DENMARK!!! is how you say it. ;)

P.S. Take Quarantino out from your sig, replace him with Renoir, and I'll wholeheartedly endorse it.

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our ‘Duel with Dooku’ – Yoda VS Count Dooku Diorama (item #2203) from our Star Wars Dioramas – Polystone Diorama Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15-20 days.

Back