Pics of dooku/yoda dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! I tip my hat to the guys...the paint looks excellent! I was really excited to see what they'd do. amazing job!

This was an exciting sculpt to make, and full of challenging problems. It about broke me, but I'm happy it did, because the outcome is very nice!

Trev

Once again a great Trev sculpt! :bow

What do you think of the faux bronze?

Yes I agree, you have done a great job on this one Trev! When where you doing the Origins Kurgan again? I forget:cool:

Im probably in the minority but I love the faux bronze paint.

one of my favorite pieces is the faux bronze Baby Hellboy....

I haven't collected any dioramas but this one was a must for me. The sculpt is amazing, Trev. I ordered both -- I couldn't resist.

Im probably in the minority but I love the faux bronze paint.
one of my favorite pieces is the faux bronze Baby Hellboy....

I don't really like the faux bronze, but I do like it's Ebay potential :D

I really like the bronze exclusive. I'm pretty honored they'd do that as it depends heavily on the sculpture. The painters can hide my shortcomings (god bless 'em!) but it's a bit scary to have the whole sculpt out there in the bare!

maybe they'll put this in the Jedi Temple to commemorate the Count?!!?!

(....I'll never understand why you'd make a bust of a jedi that leaves the order.....)

thanks for the kind words guys, and I'm glad you're enjoying the piece!
Trev

this things a masterpiece Trev. I knew it was yours as soon as I saw the preview pic.
Dooku looks so good youre waiting on him to start moving.

To have that much talent at your age, you must deep into your cycle of reincarnated lives ... :monkey1

I cant believe I missed this I was out tonight and missed this going up. Dang it. Anyone not want their bronze version. I put a waitlist in but I dont think that many people will cancel.

I really like the bronze exclusive. I'm pretty honored they'd do that as it depends heavily on the sculpture. The painters can hide my shortcomings (god bless 'em!) but it's a bit scary to have the whole sculpt out there in the bare!

maybe they'll put this in the Jedi Temple to commemorate the Count?!!?!

(....I'll never understand why you'd make a bust of a jedi that leaves the order.....)

thanks for the kind words guys, and I'm glad you're enjoying the piece!
Trev

Nice work Trev, and man, you seem to be getting the fun dios, it's paying off for SSC, you're really working emotion into the sculpts, I'm looking forward to seeing your work in person soon.

I missed it by a lot. Totally forgot it was Thursday. On waitlist as of 8:15 AZ time, but doubt it'll come through. Fug.

Back