Pics of dooku/yoda dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is why it sucks to live in a time zone nine hours removed from Sideshow.

Then again, I put myself on the Wait List for the exclusive first thing this morning, and I dearly hope all you dollie collectors decide you can live without it. That it's not bronzable enough, that it doesn't look enough like Christopher Lee, that it's not tall enough for the price point, etc. After all, it's a polystone statue, you can't play with it anyway. You don't need it.

:monkey3

I have a sneaky feeling there'll be nothing on this level revealed during Spooktacular. But my craving for another Trevolver masterpiece has been sated with this piece, and sated a-plenty.

I salute you, Master Trevor!

I was online the whole afternoon until I had to go to class and of course that's when the newsletter decides to come. I really like this dio, best one yet and that scene is really the highlight of epII. The bronze version is even cooler, definitely got myself on that wait list.

Looks nothing like Chris Lee.

I love reading your posts...

Oh sorry, I thought we were having a backwards day.:D

Exclusive in my possession and while I'm sure flipping on the bay would be the normal procedure I like the idea of having a SW collectible that is so rare. I think this faux bronze will have a nice prominent place in my collection.

Great sculpt Trev... As always.

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Ooohh.. a little pissy are'nt we Cocacolaboy.OK so his hair is'nt intirely green,now that I've taken a better look,he's difinetly got GREEN hair with some gray highlights.:lol

Oh shaveazz, you and your witty way of twisting members board names never leaves me unamused.:rolleyes::lol I still say gray hair. Looks very similar to the way Medi Yoda's hair was done. I got me one.:D

Last edited:
Oh shaveazz, you and your witty way of twisting members board names never leaves me unamused.:rolleyes::lol I still say gray hair. Looks very similar to the way Medi Yoda's hair was done. I got me one.:D

Oh you did'nt like that one huh,I thought it was pretty good,besides "shaveazz" isn't exactly on my list of twisted board member names.I mean c'mon you could of came up with something like Chaffass or something.:lol Anyway I might get this one but SS please.. fix the dew

Good thing about the faux bronze version?...................less change of a dodgy factory paint job :lol

IMO it looks classy, almost archival :cool:

Oh you did'nt like that one huh,I thought it was pretty good,besides "shaveazz" isn't exactly on my list of twisted board member names.I mean c'mon you could of came up with something like Chaffass or something.:lol Anyway I might get this one but SS please.. fix the dew

:rotfl Yeah I like yours better.:lol

IMO opinion it will look even more classy on E-bay! :lol
Wish I would've gotten to the preorder sooner. Limited to 100 is a flippers dream come true.

Thats us.. Cocacolaboy, shaveazz, and pixletwit... The pantheon of awesome twists on board names. :lol

Amir: the faux-bronze edition sold out in about 15-20 minutes. :cool:

I missed the exclusive but I've got it on Wait-List. So hopefully something will change.

Probably not, I kind of like the statue, I hope I have enough money for it when it comes out, I still have Jango on order, plus Frodo and Sam next year, plus Palpatine, so I hope I don't miss stuff when things start shipping.

I want to compliment everybody here in the Star Wars section. I was certain this thread would be 50 pages by now about how wrong Sideshow was to limit a Star Wars item to 100 pieces.:lol:lol:lol

I want to compliment everybody here in the Star Wars section. I was certain this thread would be 50 pages by now about how wrong Sideshow was to limit a Star Wars item to 100 pieces.:lol:lol:lol

Especially with no warning or anything. I thought we'd have numerous complaints as well.

Especially with no warning or anything. I thought we'd have numerous complaints as well.

I am honestly shocked. When this thing went up, I was like, that thread will be 50 pages by morning. If you can get over 100 about Luke's collar, I figured that was a fair guess.:lol

Back