Pics of dooku/yoda dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the regular, 10.5" tall for that price is acceptable, and once I get my Ani-Obi next week, I'll really be able to estimate the quality of the end product on this dio and decide if I still want it.

Awesome low ES on the Ex but I won't be getting it as I said. Did get my order in for the regular.

To me, the bronze look is better on more static pieces, like busts to give them that classical look, or like the Vader statue from Sideshow, that works, but this one really benefits from the color.

Room??? lol, if I bought based on how much room I have for my stuff, I'd have a collection half the size it is right now hehe.

Caught a spelling error:

SIDESHOW EXCLUSIVE EDITION
Don't miss your chance to own the highly limited faux bronze edition of the 'Duel with Dooku' diorama! This piece is limited only 100 in the word and available only from Sideshow Collectibles.com!

:nono

I ordered both. I love the faux bronze but just like Maulfan mention, the color truly benefits the diorama.

Back