Pic of Q's Toys & Collectibles Booth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Spectramr2, I am completely sold out. I have trying to get some more from DID but they are completely sold out as well and wont be getting anymore. They told me they were going to make a new updated version for the summer.

Sorry Spectramr2, I am completely sold out. I have trying to get some more from DID but they are completely sold out as well and wont be getting anymore. They told me they were going to make a new updated version for the summer.

No problem...lmk when you get some more in.

IMG_0107.jpg
IMG_0106.jpg
IMG_0105.jpg
IMG_0097.jpg
IMG_0090.jpg
IMG_0092.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics on this thread commtech and thank you for the positive comments.

I am still working on improving the booth....

Q, I have a question for ya. Are these displays at your store part of your personal collection or are all those for sell? Do you have a personal collection too? Just curious...Love the display case!! Best way to dispay 1/6 imo :D ;)

Hey Jstep13,

Both. I have my personal collection at home and some at the store. Some of the displays are for sale.....

IMG_0102.jpg

that zombie hippie is the bomb...........;)

i laughed out loud when i saw it. commtech gave me the heads up on that.................:peace

Holy crap your booth has improved immensely since your last improvement. You're slowly taking over an aisle aren't you. I will have to check it out soon.

When will you have the battle damaged Iron Man MK III? Do you have the regular Iron Man MK III left? if so, how much is it shipped to CA 91325?

Thanks.

Back