Pic of Q's Toys & Collectibles Booth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i may have asked you this already q, but are you set up out there on wednesdays or just saturdays?

Hey Q i was wanted to pm you about buying a Fist of fury figure but your inbox is full :)

Hey Q! Just seen the new booth pics. Just incredible man. My kinda store! Quick question. Is that Jason 7 bust for sale? If so how much and do you have any close up pictures of it? Thanks.

Darthmagnus,

Glad you like the new setup.. Unfortunately the Jason 7 Bust is not for sale and just a tease to customers! It is one of my favorite pieces in my collection! It was made by Bump In The Night Productions!

Darthmagnus,

Glad you like the new setup.. Unfortunately the Jason 7 Bust is not for sale and just a tease to customers! It is one of my favorite pieces in my collection! It was made by Bump In The Night Productions!

You big tease!!!:lol I had a feeling that was the BINP Jason. I had seen it in pics online. Its a great piece! Congrats!:clap

Hi Q,

Just found your website and pics of your amazing booth whilst searching for some Hot Toys figures here in the UK. I see you have Rambo figures available - do you ship to the UK, and can I simply place an order via your website and pay via Paypal?!

Many thanks - and keep up the great work!

Andy

Hey Q, I remember you saying about making a little booth with Sculptors for December, is that still on or will it not happen.

Back