Photography

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, no advice guys??

Xs has no spot metering. that would be a deal breaker for me alone. Also .5" smaller screen and lesser image processing.

I really think if youre going to get the Xs, you may as well just get the G10 or G11.

Picture1814.jpg

nice shot!.....what lens did you use, if you don't mind me asking!?

Not at all, I used the 18-55mm IS lens...Now that I look at it tho, I could of come in a lil bit closer to fill the frame more, but I'm still happy with how it came out..

Well that depends, each lens has its' own focus range...I don't remember what the range of the stock lens was.

Very nice shot. Whatever lens you used you got a very good camera. The pic is so clear i can see you in the bottom right water drop. :D

Yeah I just noticed that heheh...Well I used the Canon Rebel XSi and it's a great camera :)

Awesome shots JC! I'm glad you're enjoying your new camera. I love the cat photos. It looks just like my cat, Chester. Here are some new shots from me:

4045055354_c2da3bc413.jpg

4054129436_51173efa9c.jpg

4045062730_f67739d402.jpg

4045057134_1556043381.jpg

4045059858_2124108dc8.jpg

Thanks agen, and yeah I'm just loving this camera, I'm learning alot....Beautiful shots yourself man..

I'm too lazy to take pictures with mine and it's frickin' cold in my neck of the woods!
cebollita_animated_onion-08.gif

Last edited:
Ok, these are random pics I took over the Summer/Fall....they're craptacular but in the words of Cartman: "Whatevah, whatevah! I do what I want!"

IMG_4089.jpg

IMG_4668.jpg

IMG_5311.jpg

Art Installation during Nuit Blanche...don't know why I went!

IMG_4202.jpg

IMG_8503.jpg

A fashion show I attended. I was expected to take pictures of the clothes and the models but I end up admiring the stairs instead!XD...

IMG_8545.jpg

Ok, these are random pics I took over the Summer/Fall....they're craptacular but in the words of Cartman: "Whatevah, whatevah! I do what I want!"

IMG_4089.jpg

IMG_4668.jpg

IMG_5311.jpg

Art Installation during Nuit Blanche...don't know why I went!

IMG_4202.jpg

IMG_8503.jpg

A fashion show I attended. I was expected to take pictures of the clothes and the models but I end up admiring the stairs instead!XD...

IMG_8545.jpg

Great pics jinxx, especially the first two...Your better than you give yourself credit for :)

Back