Photography

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha I was in Seattle in July and witnessed several of the Ride the Ducks tour boat/bus thingies. They were quite humorous.

Really fantastic shots everyone!!

Here are some of my favorites. This is a 2 inch crab on the beach that I had to chase for 10 minutes to tire him out so he would finally stand still for the photo:
kenya2009044.jpg

kenya2009030.jpg

kenya2009045.jpg

hair002-1.jpg

DSCN0333.jpg

IMG_3888b.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_5148.jpg

IMG_5092.jpg
:D...I <3 this thread!

First pic looks like Vic Park Station?

Second pic has to be near Queen West and Spadina?..no?.

I always used to go with buddies to New Ho King(on Spadina) for chinese seafood after the bars at 4am on a friday night.

First pic looks like Vic Park Station?

Second pic has to be near Queen West and Spadina?..no?.

I always used to go with buddies to New Ho King(on Spadina) for chinese seafood after the bars at 4am on a friday night.

nope....First pic's Eglinton West station..no offence but I find ScarboroUGH too ghetto!!!...they have the most dingiest subway stations I've ever been to!...worst than New York's!:sick

New Ho King!?....the one near Elmo!?....*tee-hee*

...Queen and Spadina= Hipster's Paradise!:yuck

nope....First pic's Eglinton West station..no offence but I find ScarboroUGH too ghetto!!!...they have the most dingiest subway stations I've ever been to!...worst than New York's!:sick

New Ho King!?....the one near Elmo!?....*tee-hee*

...Queen and Spadina= Hipster's Paradise!:yuck

Yea, i am not a fan of the thick framed glasses,suits and sneakers hipsters of downtown lol..and uhh worse then New York! neine!!..every station on the Kennedy-Kipling line is all the same to me with how they are kept, thankfully i don't ride the TTC for years now(have my own car).Ever been to the bus terminal at Square One in Missisauga?, that is way way more ghetto..nah maybe tie with Kennedy Station.I have got into a few tussles at Kennedy, Warden and VP are ghetto too i guess but, its about being in the wrong place at the wrong time, no matter where you are. I can't stand the bums harassing people downtown and the smelly air, the resturants and some of the bars though are ok.

Scarborough will always get a bad rep when there are places far worse like Oshawa and maybe even Ajax..places that are hard to read and get a good sense of where not to go.

Yea, i am not a fan of the thick framed glasses,suits and sneakers hipsters of downtown lol..and uhh worse then New York! neine!!..every station on the Kennedy-Kipling line is all the same to me with how they are kept, thankfully i don't ride the TTC for years now(have my own car).Ever been to the bus terminal at Square One in Missisauga?, that is way way more ghetto..nah maybe tie with Kennedy Station.I have got into a few tussles at Kennedy, Warden and VP are ghetto too i guess but, its about being in the wrong place at the wrong time, no matter where you are. I can't stand the bums harassing people downtown and the smelly air, the resturants and some of the bars though are ok.

Scarborough will always get a bad rep when there are places far worse like Oshawa and maybe even Ajax..places that are hard to read and get a good sense of where not to go.

lol...I stay Uptown yet too sterile and family friendly for me!
cebollita_animated_onion-22.gif

..anyhoo, check out my latest pics!
....5 canadian tire dollars if u can figure out where these shots were taken!
cebollita_animated_onion-20.gif

IMG_8343.jpg

IMG_8389.jpg

I have no idea!, those are some nice pics though..near habourfront?..the spotlights are reminding me of the rune for Man.

rune-m.gif

Great photos, everyone! Does anyone know if there's a thread where we can post any artwork that we've done?

GREAT shots mooncat!!!! I'm assuming that's your kid? What a stud!!! Totally adorable.

Everyone's got some AMAZING shots (and Squider, never disappoints :cool)

I actually just started a digital photography class this semester, so this thread is PERFECT! I don't really have any pics worth posting yet. But I'll be posting some soon. Great thread OP!!! SUBSCRIBED!!!

Oh, and OP... Do you go to school for this or anything (Full Sail University, etc) Orlando is basically my home away from home. I'm from Tampa and I went to Orlando practically EVERY weekend!

Who is OP?

I know of deviantart but I don't have a lot of artwork, nor are they really up to deviantart standards. I just have something I wanted to share with the board here.

Who is OP?

I know of deviantart but I don't have a lot of artwork, nor are they really up to deviantart standards. I just have something I wanted to share with the board here.

OP = Original Poster.

And why would you say your stuff isn't up to par for Deviant??? All the artwork submitted ranges from SUCKS BIG TIME - PRETTY FREAKIN AMAZING. I'm sure you fit in there :D

I haven't had the opportunity to take a lot of outdoor photos, but I did take this shot from our condo in Florida last week:
Moonlight.jpg

And this one from when we were parasailing at the end of an 800 ft line:

Parasailing.jpg

Who is OP?

Just sign up. That's how you'll learn. It'll improve you technically and artistically. And don't worry about people judging your art. Thick skin is a must in any art-related field!........and yeah, to back-up Chris, I've seen artwork ranging from pure crap to Masterpiece!

Hey guys, I just have a question....

I'm gonna be getting the Canon EOS Rebel XSi soon, and I wanna know if I'm gonna be able to transfer my pics to my PC as easily as I can with my little Powershot....

Now the reason I'm asking is cause I don't have service pack 2 on my PC, but I've had no problem transferring my pics from my Canon Powershot straight to my PC using the USB cable without downloading any of the software...I dont see why it would be different, but I just wanna be sure....Thanks

Great pics by the way ComputerFly!

ChrisCJ99, I don't want to make an account just to post one thing. I really don't like showing my work to others, as odd as that sounds. My artwork is for me, I do it because it makes me happy.

I'm a grad student at UCF, majoring in Educational Technology. I just do photography as a hobby. I've never taken a class about it.

JC, if a camera requires a program to download its photos, it will include the software. My Canon included it, as well as all the equipment you need. It's a simple process, but maybe a little more involved than a Powershot. I'm not sure.

JC, if a camera requires a program to download its photos, it will include the software. My Canon included it, as well as all the equipment you need. It's a simple process, but maybe a little more involved than a Powershot. I'm not sure.

That's the thing, I can't download any software on my PC cause I don't have service pack 2, but I didn't need to download any of the software to transfer the pics to my PC, I just plug in the USB and it recognizes the camera and I just transfer the pics thru the wizard thing...So that's what I wanna find out, if it's going to be that easy and the same way with the Canon XSi...

Back