Photography

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those iron maiden pics are great anyone have a great recommendation camera for someone trying to get into photography for the first time .

Being a Canon user I'd recommend a Canon SLR, however both Canon and Nikon offer a great range of entry level SLR cameras. Currently in the UK there's some fantastic deals on entry level SLR's.

thanks. that's one of my favorite shots I ever made, tbh. (but I'm a huge Maiden fan anyway).

ISO is usually between 1000 and 1600, sometimes higher even though my D600 can easily go to 5000 without giving really terrible iso-noise. possibly even higher, but I never go that far.

you sir have a really nice job there.
i envy you guys with the backstage passes. i have to fight my way through the pit to get that close.:lol

kanyelens
been following his stint over at soundwave festival.

you sir have a really nice job there.
i envy you guys with the backstage passes. i have to fight my way through the pit to get that close.:lol

thank you.
well, usually we only get a photopass. no backstage access.

some shots from last night:

blacksabbath_20131128_02.jpg~original

blacksabbath_20131128_04.jpg~original

I took this on Thanksgiving. I like the way it turned out. I love using telephoto lenses but still need to learn more. Anyone have suggestions for me I'm down to learn.

Back