PF Buffy hair fix?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave mack said:
That's cool. This place does ship pretty quick though. I got my Smile Time Angel puppets REAL fast through them, right when they released.
Anyone know what's considered the "official" release date now?

;) d

until we get the typical 15-20 day out type email just think "sometime" in September, and when you're thinking "sometime" don't think Sept 1. It's always better to think Sept 30th, then, if you get it earlier than that, be happy!

Thanks Freak!
I am gonna freak when she arrives!
There will be another Buffy in da' crib!

But THIS is still my fave Buffy in the house...

Dave mack said:
Thanks Freak!
I am gonna freak when she arrives!
There will be another Buffy in da' crib!

But THIS is still my fave Buffy in the house...

:lol That's a great idea! Wish I had thought of naming my cats after Buffy characters!

Hey does anyone know of a human that's been called Buffy/Angel etc??
I have heard of a Xander :D

Thanks! Here's a pic of her doing her "Facehugger" impression!
And one of her looking all serious.

Her ears are a bit blonder now. She kinda has SMG's nose a little.....

;)

Last edited:

and when she was still a puppy...

:)

ps (hope y'all don't mind the pix. At least until we get new ones of the figure...)

Thats one of the cutest dogs I've laid eyes on. Just beautiful! Looks very gentle and graceful. A fitting name!

Great pickup!:lol

Squizzing though Sideshow site as I occassionally do, and when I found this I was filled with sorrow. Dont you just wish our Buffy was restored to her beauty.:monkey2

IMG_4051.JPG

:monkey2 Alittle bummed out....

Isn't that shot of the first prototype? I think even though the angle doesn't show the beauty of the piece it surely shows how incredible the sculpt is, the detail and the likeness (the nose from that perspective is dead on). Seriously, if the face in the final product is like that, I don't mind at all about the hair (though I'd like it to be fixed of course).

I agree that the face sculpt is right on and I love it. Makes me not care much about all the "hair issues."

I so secretly want this thing... but I've yet to cross over a PF. Plus I don't know if my GF could handle buffy getting more attention. (I've yet to watch the series too)

creature4000 said:
I so secretly want this thing... but I've yet to cross over a PF. Plus I don't know if my GF could handle buffy getting more attention. (I've yet to watch the series too)

yeah this is my first pf also. i don't really plan on anymore either, but i'm still on the fence about the pf spike. you definitely need to watch the series too.

the face is fantastic and I've never understood the whole "uni-boob" issue. The outfit on the figure looks like how the outfit appears on her in the promo pics so it doesn't matter to me how it's sculpted underneath.

Back