PF Buffy hair fix?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had an email a few weeks ago saying I'd be charged on the 10th for Buffy, it looks to be released still at the end of the month

Evan

That Buffy PF is awesome, whats the first thing ur going to do when you get her? frisk her like what everyone did when they got Leia? (ooohh i know what you did XD)

Last edited:
samuraiwarrior said:
That Buffy PF is awesome, whats the first thing ur going to do when you get her? frisk her like what everyone did when they got Leia? (ooohh i know what you did XD)
bffyrlgrlswu1.gif

yup, me too with the 10-15 days message--but still no updated photos. oh well--I hafta admit, even if it was the "first" hair, I'd be happy. (but Oluf being happy with the final is encouraging!)

me two:D , but I want those updated pics! Hope theyre not going to release them so late that we cant cancel it if we feel we must.

PLease look like this, please look like this, please look like this, please look like this, please look like this, please look like this, please look like this...

IMG_0218.JPG

I can virtually guarantee you that the paint job won't be anywhere near that good. That's a prototype painted by an artist on his/her own time, not a head masked and sprayed on an assembly line.

I'll do handsprings if the paint looks like that, but I just don't think that's possible. I think we've seen a clear example of this and it's the prototype Aragorn and prototype Obi Wan 12" figures we saw this summer at Comic Con vs. the production versions we've seen in recent weeks.

ffl1940 said:
I can virtually guarantee you that the paint job won't be anywhere near that good. That's a prototype painted by an artist on his/her own time, not a head masked and sprayed on an assembly line.

I'll do handsprings if the paint looks like that, but I just don't think that's possible. I think we've seen a clear example of this and it's the prototype Aragorn and prototype Obi Wan 12" figures we saw this summer at Comic Con vs. the production versions we've seen in recent weeks.
When it comes to premium format, the paint is usually about the same as the prototype.

Man I am so impatient, I keep checking Sideshow daily to see if theres any updates, only to be dissapointed.

EDIT: Still nothing.:monkey2
:lol

Back