PF Buffy hair fix?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
olvidadero said:
LoL. Has someone else lied about (or never told) the price of the statue to anyone? I sure have... :monkey3
Withholding information is not a lie. So, I have never lied about anything. ;)

It's just that sometimes my wife comes into my office (where my collection is displayed), and says "Hey! When did you get that one?" (which is exactly what she said when she saw Buffy).

RoboDad said:
Withholding information is not a lie. So, I have never lied about anything. ;)

Well, withholding information should enter in the "or never told" category. And in our cases it's almost the same ;)

I guess I have to take back what I said about Sideshow, they will not get back to me on this Buffy Exchange. I have tried/no return calls/she who can help is always out. I am thinking of calling my credit card company and having them handle the situation.

My Mom checked this out for me, since Buffy's at her house. Got #252 and no lazy eye. Man can't wait to see this during Christmas :chew

Mine came today from AlterEgo. Honestly, at first I was underwhelmed and a little disappointed. This was the first of my (now) 4 Sideshow statues that I wasn't blown away with right out of the box. Mine has a very slight lazy eye, that's not too noticeable. I had no issues getting her on the base, which is unnecessarily heavy. At her height, I don't have a space to fit her in my room, so I set her up in the computer room. The thing is, I can't stop looking at her. Whenever I pass by the computer room, I find myself glancing in just to take a look. I am definitely starting to fall in love with this piece. Oh, I got #73 of the regular.

Back