Petition for a revised HT Jill Valentine sculpt!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent comparison pieces wesker! I hope you have sent these to Hot Toys.
Never really considered a HT likeness laughable before, but...

2cprvit.png

Also notice how the zipper on the top comes down below the bust, not finishing above it as HT's prototype. That could be because the top rides up on the figure (notice where the collar is on both images):

I've done another comparison. This time including the remake model and Voth. One thing I think would really help bring out the likeness better is some shadows under the eyes. Nothing too heavy but just enough to bring out that distinct look she has.

14e8gb5.jpg

You should send Image to Hot Toys. where'd you get Jill Model.

Thanks.
From here:
https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=151335

Program used for posing it:
https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=147100

I've done another comparison. This time including the remake model and Voth. One thing I think would really help bring out the likeness better is some shadows under the eyes. Nothing too heavy but just enough to bring out that distinct look she has.

And by comparison, make the ridge of the lower eyelid lighter. It's quite dark on the sculpt, but all those game model images have very light pink ridges. Of course that could be somewhat resultant of the lighting...

I don't think I can read much more of this thread.

This is so embarrassing

Embarrasing for who exactly?

Besides, there are plenty of other threads to look at, if you don't like this one bugger off and read something else.

Yea it's why I don't come here... U wouldn't know I collect RE.

11 post UK u bugger off I'll stay where I want, when I want... Son

In the mail buddy :rock he's coming across the pond! :rock

Cool man. Leon is awesome. I'm sure you'll like him a lot. I have both RPD and regular Leon and even though I like them both a lot, I'd say RPD is my favorite of the two.

Cool man. Leon is awesome. I'm sure you'll like him a lot. I have both RPD and regular Leon and even though I like them both a lot, I'd say RPD is my favorite of the two.

This one is the reg with the RPD kit, so it looks like I'll have my pocking of what to dress him as... more than likely RPD. :lecture

Did you get a good deal or did you have to mortgage the house?:D

I'm rich. PFttttttt. I wish!

Yea it's why I don't come here... U wouldn't know I collect RE.

11 post UK u bugger off I'll stay where I want, when I want... Son

Ha, Ha. No, I think I'll stay. Last time I checked, coming from the UK doesn't make me any less worthy of posting here.

And yes I know you collect Resi stuff, I just can't understand why you find this thread so embarrassing when You're quite happy to sit at home dressing up dolls.... Son.

Whatever the occasion there's always room for Chuck Norris who, if you remember, said that men are like steel. And when they lose their temper, they lose their worth.

The point being that, Jill kind of rhymes with steel. Which, something about platitudes and...
...them not being particularly helpful...
...Jack LaLanne...

Anyway. Point is if I were HTs, having pushed out sculpts like Brando and the upcoming T-800, I'd feel a bit chargrined about having to represent this Jill headsculpt.

Whatever the occasion there's always room for Chuck Norris who, if you remember, said that men are like steel. And when they lose their temper, they lose their worth.

The point being that, Jill kind of rhymes with steel. Which, something about platitudes and...
...them not being particularly helpful...
...Jack LaLanne...

There's a valuable lesson in there somewhere..

I Hope it's not the case but perhaps Hot Toys aren’t as bothered about getting Video game character likenesses as close as they do with film stars. It's not like Jill Valentine is going to sue them if they get it wrong.

No offense but,some of these photoshops are making her look like a burn victim... The Jill sculpt is fine... Just add doll hair.

No offense but,some of these photoshops are making her look like a burn victim... The Jill sculpt is fine... Just add doll hair.

None taken, that's why I gave up. I think the sculpt is bloody awful tbh, just look at the comparison with the game models, I think doll hair would just make it look worse, the hair is probably the only thing they got right!

I think it looks great :rock leave it as is... no need for the petition, thank you Hot Toys, talented sculptors you guys are. :lecture

Word to ur muthaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Back