Petition for a revised HT Jill Valentine sculpt!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they can make a Obama likeness and sell it then surely they can make a game character. When you look at the Chris figure it looks like the character. Sheva is close but Jill def needs some rhinoplasty:D

Why are you guys putting comparisons pics of Julia Voth? Jill is a video game character, compare it to the video game pics. The video game Jill is not picture perfect either. Though I agree that the sculpt needs a little imrovement. (Face seems long/narrow)

I don't think we need to petition for them to make improvements. HT are such perfectionists that they will make the changes on their own.

Pretty much. If they feel they need to fix it and they read that many are asking. My bet is they will do so. Petitions really aren't needed IMO.

i've been out of the RE gaming loop for a while, but i remember jill in the blue top and leather skirt outfit. is that no longer an option these days?

Pretty much. If they feel they need to fix it and they read that many are asking. My bet is they will do so. Petitions really aren't needed IMO.

If there isnt a generalized petition where are they going to see user comments? Besides petitions are fun. :D

I'm more bothered by the sculpted neck parts on her head. Looks really strange/odd from the side. How come HT females always have this, but the males don't?

I'm fine with the version as it is. Definitely pre-order soon as it available. Although, I would also be ok if they do slight adjustment, particularly the nose like the guy did on photoshop. I think Jill's big nose give her that cute girl look instead of the hot chick model look which is probably why there's a lot of Jill fans. Give's her more like a girl next door look.

Nose and lips changed, eyes lowered, chin raised.

Looks more like Jill to me.

Jill2.jpg

Lips need to be bigger and face needs to be shorter, I think she'll look better then. (from original figures images...)

I get that. But the video game Jill, which the figure is based on, is not 100% likeness to Julia either.

That could be true (and it could be untrue), but the obvious fact is that if you look at Jill from RE1 remake to RE5, she looks unmistakeably like Julia Voth, even if the likeness isn't 100%, and there's no evidence to say that Capcom didn't try their hardest to get every detail right when rendering her face for the game. That said, it's still irrelevant when you consider how HT's Jill head sculpt looks more like any random pretty brunette and less like the character model from the game and/or Julia Voth.

In short: HT's head sculpt doesn't look much like Jill's face in the games, let alone Julia Voth's.

I get that. But the video game Jill, which the figure is based on, is not 100% likeness to Julia either.

I know, I even mentioned in this or another thread Jill's likensess wasn't 100% exactly like Julia Voth's. I'm not sure if it's intentinal or a graphical thing. As Plasmid said though, when you look at Jill from REmake to RE5 the you can see Julia Voth's face was the character models inspiration.

BTW, that mod posted above looks fantastic! Someone should forward that to HT.

Back