Petition for a revised HT Jill Valentine sculpt!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

small_studios

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok so i figured i would start a thread officially and hopefully someone from Hot Toys is lurking around and we can make this happen. Many have expressed how they do not feel the sculpt looks like the game character and i for one would like to see it revisited. Whos with this idea??

Original

nq1jr4.jpg

Revised in PS (not perfect but we get the idea)

23st4rp.png

Actress actual and game model

vcbjk.jpg

10mvocz.jpg

They better or I will pass!!! I agree that she needs tighter clothing. In one of the shots, I think the pants are throwing the proportions off. Not saying the sculpt is bad, but I thought Hot Toys have talented sculptors. Feels like they really rushed this one. The Wesker figures are the only one I'm impressed with. C'mon Hot Toys, you can do better than this.

The sculpt is good, and you can tell it's supposed to be Jill but it's still off. Anyways if past figures from HT tells us anything, the more we complain, the more likely they are to go back and make some changes. Remember the initial pics of the first TDK suit (not the DX vers) Batman compared to the final product. There was quite a bit of difference, all improvements.

I don't think we need to petition for them to make improvements. HT are such perfectionists that they will make the changes on their own.

Ill buy as is looks just fine too me... I dont know what all the fuss is here... Ill buy it still if they make these so called improvments too...

I think they did an okay job overall, especially the eyes. Everything just needs to be spaced/stretched farther apart, is all.

I put together the HT pic with a pic of Julia Voth from the other thread quickly (finding a front shot of Jill's face in-game is difficult), and kept the eye size as the constant between the two images.
HTJillJulia.jpg

Last edited:
I also believe that Hot Toys will sculpt a better head, as this happened recently (Perseus improved HS).. I just hope we get the HS close to the Video Game version - after all, it's a Video Game Masterpiece we're getting, not Movie! :dunno

I also believe that Hot Toys will sculpt a better head, as this happened recently (Perseus improved HS).. I just hope we get the HS close to the Video Game version - after all, it's a Video Game Masterpiece we're getting, not Movie! :dunno

The Jill Valentine character in Resident Evil 1 (remake) to Resident Evil 5 is based on the likeness of actress/model/pretty lady Julia Voth. A photo of her is on the first post of this thread. It is not based on the actress (Sienna Guillory) who played the live action Jill Valentine in the terrible Resident Evil film.

For people who believe Hot Toys will change this head sculpt on their own, I ask you this: Why didn't they alter Sheva's head sculpt? That one didn't look anything like the character in the game.

The VGM series doesn't get as much attention from HT as the MMS line.

Sign me up!

Hopefully Hot Toys will take into account the fact that Jill is one of if not the most popular Resident Evil character and will try to get it just right. I fear it might just go the same way as Sheva though...

Not much needs to be changed to make a huge improvement, this is the result of just changing the nose and mouth.

Jill.jpg

Still not perfect but getting there...

If they plan to make BS Jill, they will alter the head; if not, it might just go the same way as Sheva. This line for HT is done. They're now working on the more popular lines.

For people who believe Hot Toys will change this head sculpt on their own, I ask you this: Why didn't they alter Sheva's head sculpt? That one didn't look anything like the character in the game.

The VGM series doesn't get as much attention from HT as the MMS line.

I think Sheva headsculpt isn't bad as Jill headsculpt.

shevaheadsculpt.jpg

But Jill need to improve.

jillheadsculpt.jpg

The Jill Valentine character in Resident Evil 1 (remake) to Resident Evil 5 is based on the likeness of actress/model/pretty lady Julia Voth. A photo of her is on the first post of this thread. It is not based on the actress (Sienna Guillory) who played the live action Jill Valentine in the terrible Resident Evil film.

The VGM series doesn't get as much attention from HT as the MMS line

I belive Sheva's (and Chris') headsculpts were changed slightly from the intital pics we were shown. Sheva's sadly wasn't changed enough but it still looked better than the first pics of her.

Atm, Jill suffers from the same thing Sheva does, you know it's supposed to be Jill, but it doesn't look exactly like her. Kinda like with V1 Joker, you know its The Joker and it's supposed to look like Heath Ledger, but there's something/s off.

Last edited:
Uhh there are some new pics on toy-world website and it looks worse than original pics. LOL

Back