Petition for a revised HT Jill Valentine sculpt!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No argument that it's a good looking figure. As I said in an earlier post, you can tell it's supposed to be Jill but the likeness is still off. Kinda like V1 Joker, you can tell it's supposed to look like Heath Ledger but the likeness isn't 100%. It's just dissapointing though considering that over the last 2 years or so HT has been really nailing likenesses and Jill is such a wanted figure that it's sucks to see them not give her the proper treatment she deserves. Negatives aside, I said it before and I'll say it again, I'm still stoked for this figure and will be an easy purchase for me.

RE 1 STARS version or GTFO, Hot Toys.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

...sauce...

Fail.gif

Talk about a strange turn of events. :lol

At least they are making Girl figures. Thats the most important thing:wink1:

I doubt HT will revise the headsculpt . . . petition or not. As is . . . the headsculpt is decent, but again . . . we can only wait for the final production version.

I'm on the fence regarding this figure. I passed on the the HT RE figures thus far, but contemplating this one.

lol...you know what the video game character model looks like its based off Mila Kunis, for those who don't know her:

mila-kunis5.jpg
2cprvit.png

Pretty sure its based off Julia Voth.

64845.jpg
8.jpg

But you are right, Mila Kunis looks close to me, her face is "rounder" like Jills.

Back