Petition for a revised HT Jill Valentine sculpt!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sign me up!

Hopefully Hot Toys will take into account the fact that Jill is one of if not the most popular Resident Evil character and will try to get it just right. I fear it might just go the same way as Sheva though...

Not much needs to be changed to make a huge improvement, this is the result of just changing the nose and mouth.

Jill.jpg

Still not perfect but getting there...

Look much better, Good job:clap

What are the chances of a S.T.A.R.S. version?

Atm kinda slim sadly. HT from my understanding only has the rights to make Jill in her RE5 outfits. In order to make her in her other outfits, they have to obtain the rights from that particular game. Thats my understanding anyways but someone correct if I'm wrong. I still have my fingers crossed HT will get the whole RE lisence and make some characters from earlier games (Nemesis in particular).

Sure, I'll sign. Jill is important to me, so it's also important that she be right. That sculpt is not Jill.

I'll sign. The likeness for Chris and Wesker was perfect and this is an average effort in comparison.

She's a lot prettier than the game model... just give her a little bigger lips.

While I will try and pick her up anyway, and I can live with the one we see now, I'm still not the biggest fan of the of it. I think I'll sign. But could we have waited for a possible updated head sculpt thing like we got with Sarah Connor and some others?

Those are great comparisons wesker! Bring the nose up a smidge and make it a little wider and give her slightly bigger lips and she's damn near perfect. Maybe a slightly wider face aswell.

You should send Image to Hot Toys. where'd you get Jill Model.

Thanks.

Here's a side by side pic with the mods that were posted

jillcomparison.jpg

Hat needs to be blue and the shirt could be a tad darker. Also a paler skin tone might help aswell.

Last edited:
Yeah definately needs some alterations. The nose and mouth especially. While the current sculpt looks good and I can see a little bit of Jill's likeness in it, it's still not as accurate as it could or should be. Just look at the modded pics with the wider nose and lips, they look 10x better.

those are some great comparison shots. As much as i do like the sculpt, I see where changes could be made.

In looking at those pictures though, I gotta commend HT on how much they paid attention to the flow of those strands of hair at the top, near her part. :lol

This is as close as I can get be arsed to get it, It's still not really game accurate but it's sort of a mix of Julia Voth, the game model and the original sculpt.

JillFinal.jpg

Those comparison shots show just how far out some of the clothing is as well, Hot Toys have quite a bit to fix... let's hope they sort it out.

Slightly off topic but does anyone know whether those shots of Jill in the battle suit with dark hair above are from a modified model or are they just photoshops?

Back