Petion to have hot toys not cancel 66 batmobile.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad it worked out for you! Never said I owned the 89 batmobile, and I don't, but I did say I'd buy this 66 version. I did start off saying it will always have a place in my heart. I still found it fun to rewatch the series. Just didn't turn out as amazing as I had remembered it when I was 6. It's like watching an old Simpson's episode. Fun.

Glad it worked out for you! Never said I owned the 89 batmobile, and I don't, but I did say I'd buy this 66 version. I did start off saying it will always have a place in my heart. I still found it fun to rewatch the series. Just didn't turn out as amazing as I had remembered it when I was 6. It's like watching an old Simpson's episode. Fun.

:stick I wasn't having a go at you or anything you said. Beyond contrasting my dislike of it as a child/my growing appreciation of it as an adult with your reverse trajectory, the rest of it wasn't really aimed at you at all. I know you never said you had the 89 car. Just mentioned that I do, but it's a lesser substitute for the one, true Batmobile :huh

The 89 to me will never be a substitute for me. It is awesome and have it, but the 66 will always be my first and favorite batmobile.

:duff
:stick I wasn't having a go at you or anything you said. Beyond contrasting my dislike of it as a child/my growing appreciation of it as an adult with your reverse trajectory, the rest of it wasn't really aimed at you at all. I know you never said you had the 89 car. Just mentioned that I do, but it's a lesser substitute for the one, true Batmobile :huh

My humor doesn't translate very well. I had to re-read my comment from a different perspective. I was just trying to say that i still watch it because it's fun, same as you. I thought that was cool cause we both had different reactions when we re-watched with our adult eyes. No offense meant and non taken. :duff

I've got the Hot Toys 89 Batmobile but I would gladly bounce it off the walls, boot it around the room and throw it off the roof if you told me I had to get rid of it right now to make room for the 66 version.

What the hell? :lol

I'm glad they made the '89 Batmobile when they did. It was unveiled and released at the perfect time. Had they waited until 2012, 2013, I fear it might have been in development hell. It's one of few big ticket, high end collectibles that I look at on my table and don't regret. I had a blast opening it up and putting it together once I finally got a scratch free one. That cockpit with the dashboard interior lights still wows me.

Still hoping we get to see this someday. The though of a '66 Batmobile with Batman and Robin in the seats as well as the '89 Batmobile with Keaton Batman alongside it is just too awesome not to experience. Both were the show stoppers at their respective SDCC convention debuts.

What the hell? :lol

I'm glad they made the '89 Batmobile when they did. It was unveiled and released at the perfect time. Had they waited until 2012, 2013, I fear it might have been in development hell. It's one of few big ticket, high end collectibles that I look at on my table and don't regret. I had a blast opening it up and putting it together once I finally got a scratch free one. That cockpit with the dashboard interior lights still wows me.

Still hoping we get to see this someday. The though of a '66 Batmobile with Batman and Robin in the seats as well as the '89 Batmobile with Keaton Batman alongside it is just too awesome not to experience. Both were the show stoppers at their respective SDCC convention debuts.

It seemed a hit when it was shown at sdcc in the past. I am still holding on to hope.

Last edited:
Back