Peter Cushing signed my book !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vince

Super Freak
Reaction score
I don't collect signatures, but today I received without knowing the signature of the late and great Peter Cushing !

I bought his autobiography in a second hand book shop and when I opened the book it saw that he signed the copy on the first page.

It's great to know that one of the greatest actors ever has held that book in his hands ... it makes this great book even more special.

Anybody has read his autobiography ?

Vince,

What an awesome find!!! Which biography is it--he wrote two, you know. The first, Peter Cushing: An Autobiography was written in 1986, and the second, Past forgetting: Memoirs of the Hammer Years was written in '88 because fans felt the first book dealt too little with his years at Hammer.

I've seen neither book in person, but I have read a bit about him in other books and in the magazine, "Little Shop of Horrors." I also recently saw a rare piece of video showing the recording of the narration he and Christopher Lee did for the excellent Hammer documentary, "FLESH & BLOOD." What a wonderful soul he was, a true gentleman.

Enjoy your treasure!!

Vince,

What an awesome find!!! Which biography is it--he wrote two, you know. The first, Peter Cushing: An Autobiography was written in 1986, and the second, Past forgetting: Memoirs of the Hammer Years was written in '88 because fans felt the first book dealt too little with his years at Hammer.

I've seen neither book in person, but I have read a bit about him in other books and in the magazine, "Little Shop of Horrors." I also recently saw a rare piece of video showing the recording of the narration he and Christopher Lee did for the excellent Hammer documentary, "FLESH & BLOOD." What a wonderful soul he was, a true gentleman.

Enjoy your treasure!!

Thx !
It's the first book.
The second one is on it's way to me :)

Back