• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Trade Hot Toys Han Solo Stormtrooper (MS 418) for Sale or Trade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jake26

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I bought this guy to have as my second Stormtrooper to flank Darth Vader, but Hot Toys came out with more Stormtrooper options so I never opened the box. He has been sitting in the closet ever since. Han comes in his original shipper box and unopened.

I would prefer to trade him for unopened or opened good condition figures (must be complete with no damage). Below are the figures I need in trade. The combination would have to be of equal value. Han Stormtrooper is currently selling on eBay between $700 to $800 with scalpers asking over $900.

Return of the Jedi Darth Vader 1/4 Scale QS 013
Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper) MMS 304
Death Star Gunner MMS 413
Princess Leia Bespin MMS 508

I would be happy to send photos of the box. I have to admit, I do not know the trading process but I am willing to work out an agreement with an agreeable Freak. If I do not receive any trade offers, I would be willing to sell Han at a fair price.

Thanks!!

Back