Person of Interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought last night's episode was pretty good. However, Root's combat skills have begun to irritate me.

They need to kill Root. I hate her storyline and the actress.

She wasn't too irritating at first, but she has not been dealt with in a satisfying way. I feel that she could have been removed after the second season but the writers wanted to find a way to keep her around by sticking her in that mental institution. Her blind fire shot on Hersh was just the topper for me.

Anyone else really excited for tomorrow's episode? This 3 episode arc has been very intense.

So predictable.

Spoiler Spoiler:

So predictable.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I was wondering if they were actually going to do it and it was really jarring to see it come to fruition. That being said, the episode last night was fantastic and might be my favourite POI episode so far.

A couple of weeks ago I posted on the POI page that it would be Carter and people tried to prove me wrong, that it would be Fusco. I dunno how people today can't tell what is misleading info...

Either way, I'm sad but I prepared for it.

Root better be a core cast member and be badass like I know Amy Acker can be.

I didn't get around to watching this week's episode until today. After watching it, I was blown away. This show continues to exceed my expectations and the last 2 episodes have to be among the best so far. There were many great moments such as Reese's US Marshall takedown, the flashbacks, and Fusco's fight with Simmons. I can't wait to see where the story progresses.

This show and its great ratings is perfect proof that a Punisher show would be workable. This is not far off, hell Mr. Reese even has that Punisher look going on.

Yeah, I'd say they had another winner of an episode. I wanted Mr. Reese to tear them apart but doing so as was pointed out wouldn't be what Carter wanted. I did like that mobster and his goon went in killed that dirty cop.

Back