Person of Interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's pretty cool! I can't even imagine what it would feel like getting my ass kicked by Jesus. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol He's pretty cool. Before the castings were unveiled, I told him last season that I thought he'd be a great pick as an older Bruce Wayne. Since then, having worked on BvS, he asked me if I still felt the same way and I could only say that I'm undecided now because Ben has great "stature" as the dark knight, but before seeing him in the suit, my pick would've still been him. :wink1: Strangely, I've actually worked more scenes with Finch and Shaw and I can attest, Sarah is smokin' hot, very short though. Last scene I worked with Finch was in a jury selection where he meets someone, that's all I'll say.

Best. Episode. Ever. :shock

Loving this episode so far! But I'm afraid how this is going to end. :monkey2

Oh Lionel. :lol

Argh. Damn Canadian TV skipped it! :monkey2

Loved the episode! Wow. The part with the simplified banter was hilarious! :lol

But yeah. :prey

Bummer!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks Darth Snoopy. So you're saying there's a chance? :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks Darth Snoopy. So you're saying there's a chance? :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

You're welcome! :duff

Looks like there's a chance and I nearly had heart failure too! :lol

Best episode to date, IMO. :yess:

It's go time! :yess:

Whoa isn't that Captain Boomerang?!

*Edit* insert Dez Bryant meme here. :lol

February 3?! :gah

Who does CBS think they are making us wait that long? Sideshow? :lol

Another great episode. The interrogation scene was amazing!

That was such a tension filled episode! As great as The Flash has been, this season of POI has been epic. And wow at that closing shot to end the episode. :monkey2

Great season finale. The Machine hanging on by a thread, both crime bosses assassinated and the group on the run....yet again. I guess Shaw will be working for Samaritan next season. Sucks we have to wait so long for a new season.

Spoilers! :lol

Totally agree with you about the finale and the whole season in general. As good as Daredevil and Flash has been, POI has been the most consistently exciting series for me this season. Hoping GOT and Hannibal provide the same thrills now that POI is finished.

this has been one of the better shows for me in a long time, I just got caught up. The finale was great, I didn't think I'd care so much about the machine. The ending dialogue from the machine was great.

Who's been following S5 so far? I had forgotten about how much I've missed this show until this season started to air. The stakes have really been raised and looking forward to seeing how it all ends and who (if any) make it out alive.

Yup. Totally following S5 and man what a season it's been so far! The last episode was sooooo good! :crying

As much as I'm enjoying the whole stack of episodes that we've burned through so far, I'll be sad when this series ends. To see it grow from a procedural to this epic conspiracy thriller has been great. It's been an awesome ride! POI has, and still is, my favourite series of the past few years. I'm just glad CBS gave the show the chance to end it on their terms.

Back