PCS - The Howling

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally pulled the trigger on this. The EX is long gone, but I still like the standard enough to get it. I needed a wolf for my collection anyway. :)

I sent PCS an email asking about the waitlist for the EX on 7/6. They sent me an invoice today, 7/11 for an EX but have to pay in full...they did pass along the 10% off though!:clap

Have paid in full and i hope we will see it this year have enough waited long enough.

I wonder if those of us that pre-ordered a long time ago are going to get screwed now that SS is taking over PCS distribution.

Screwed how? You can opt out from the Sideshow side and request a refund, that's what i read in the FAQ

Screwed in the way that there will likely be issues with transferring over all of the existing PO's in the system from PCS's lineup to Sideshows system. It's practically guaranteed that there will be PO's that fall through the cracks. I'm the guy who has that kinda luck. Everyone will start getting their statues and I'll be like, wheres mine? And they will say, uh, we don't show a PO for you. lol

What are they doing there? They announced a lot of new statues but what happened to the Howling Wolf? I hope we can see him on the San Diego Comic Con.

This is the reply I got today.

Thank you for your email. The Howling is currently estimated to be QCed and shipped between July 2018 – September 2018.

If you have further questions about your order, please feel free to ask!

Happy collecting!!

A user on the statueforum posted this:

From Bryons twitter:
I have seen Howling in the wild & have snared a good production home for him.

Thank you for your patience as we have worked hard to distance ourselves from the old ways of PCS. It has been an uphill climb since I took over production 3 years ago & I can finally see that horizon!

So i think that the wolf won´t deliver in Sep´18.

My order showed up on my Sideshow account and has a ship date of Feb-Apr 2019.

WTF...and another 8 months. I ask myselfe what did they do in the last years. It sounds to me that they want start the production just now.
When they really deliver in Apr´19 its about ~3 1/2 years from the first cgi build...way to long...i am considering to cancel my order.

Back